Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 869456 times)

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #975 on: January 05, 2007, 01:48:32 AM »
well done boys push riders away for calling there bikes scooters. so if you think that they are scooters then they aint flatlanders so why are they on here maybe they should be band because they dont ride the same set up as you?

think what you say. they may not have cranks but scooters dont have seats. or 20inch wheels that i know of to.

way to go push RIDERS away

BMXfreak

« Reply #976 on: January 05, 2007, 02:01:52 AM »
huh so should wolfgang be considered a professional scooter rider?

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #977 on: January 05, 2007, 02:41:09 AM »
well i guess thats what there are saying

to me he is a BMX flatlander who rides a flatland BMX bike  ;D

Offline Jakup

« Reply #978 on: January 05, 2007, 04:12:00 AM »
I used cups from an old American 1-piece crank barcket; the round part fit inside my Spanish bracket, whereas the outer piece sits almost flush, so it was a perfect fit.  Then I just use an ordinary 3/8 axle with nuts and thread tighten the pegs onto it just like it were on a wheel.

how it placed thesepegs on the contrary of cranks?

bey...nice bike

Offline Jakup

« Reply #979 on: January 05, 2007, 04:16:56 AM »
well done boys push riders away for calling there bikes scooters. so if you think that they are scooters then they aint flatlanders so why are they on here maybe they should be band because they dont ride the same set up as you?

think what you say. they may not have cranks but scooters dont have seats. or 20inch wheels that i know of to.

way to go push RIDERS away

Nicely put.  Also, I always think, "Take a picture of a BMX bike, a picture of a scooter, then put my bike in the middle and ask someone without knowledge of BMX which one the picture in the middle is closer to."  I guarantee everyone in the right mind will say it's a bike.
A bike has brakes: take those off and it's brakeless.  Likewise, a bike has cranks: take those off, it's still a bike, only a crankless one.  You can still gain momentum without scooting (either hopping on to start your run or by carving/pumping), so that's not a valid argument either.

Offline Jakup

« Reply #980 on: January 05, 2007, 06:49:12 AM »
I've never heard of Wolfgang.  The only pro I've heard of crankless is Adam Pintek.
Any pics/vids of Wolfgang, or who is he sponsored by?

Offline Mike - E

• Backpacker
« Reply #981 on: January 05, 2007, 08:59:13 AM »
wolfgang sauter sponsored by KHE rides tantra frame known for smooth style and continuos links that will amaze you, check out freecaster or agoride for videos payce!
visualize the action then actualize the vision.

rully

« Reply #982 on: January 05, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »
I've never heard of Wolfgang.  The only pro I've heard of crankless is Adam Pintek.

where have you been all along?

hehe j/k

KinKou

« Reply #983 on: January 05, 2007, 10:59:25 AM »
Whats with the negativity towards guys that run crankless/6 pegs :huh:
Espetialy when Flatland is such a minority Sport/Artform as it is without pushing people away because there bike set up is not the same as yours.

Rob

PS is you wanna be anal about it here is the definition of a bicycle from the dictionary

A vehicle consisting of a light frame mounted on two wire-spoked wheels one behind the other and having a seat, handlebars for steering, brakes, and two pedals or a small motor by which it is driven

Looks like all you brakless riders by definition are not riding a bike afterall

Phatman

« Reply #984 on: January 05, 2007, 11:52:53 AM »

:huh: WAH!!!! Wolfgang is seriously one of the most fluent stylish riders out there!!!! i have his signature frame gimme a couple of days & ill post a picture again as im respraying it.

Phatman

« Reply #985 on: January 05, 2007, 05:08:38 PM »

Just to give you an idea of what my frame & fork will look like in a day or two.

Lamborgini Olympus Green Pearl

it has Green obviously transluecent black theres a blue, yellow & a gold in it.

hopefully i will be able to get some day light photos of it so you can see the different colours   ;D

Offline JIMBO420

• Backpacker
  • HARDCORE
« Reply #986 on: January 05, 2007, 07:07:52 PM »
^^^^a very expensive flower pot.

Phatman

« Reply #987 on: January 05, 2007, 07:12:30 PM »
^^^ A Luxury soap box racer??

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #988 on: January 05, 2007, 07:14:05 PM »

Just to give you an idea of what my frame & fork will look like in a day or two.

Lamborgini Olympus Green Pearl

it has Green obviously transluecent black theres a blue, yellow & a gold in it.

hopefully i will be able to get some day light photos of it so you can see the different colours   ;D
THANK YOU JESUS!!!! I was scared u were gonna use my signature lamborghini orange :P
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

Phatman

« Reply #989 on: January 05, 2007, 07:20:27 PM »
i was going to use an orange, it wasnt a laborgini colour though, it had a gold undertone to it looked really nice, just decided to go with a darker colour.