Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 869988 times)

Offline to be flat

• Backpacker
  • bääm switch backside anal xD
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #870 on: December 10, 2006, 04:45:05 PM »
sow eat this :wacko: f*cking bike
ride On maN !!

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #871 on: December 10, 2006, 05:59:26 PM »

Had to weld my frame.
how did that happen?
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

flo

« Reply #872 on: December 10, 2006, 07:07:50 PM »
this frame breaks very often at this area, my friend has broken two psychonnectas in less than one year, they always break at this area. this frame is very weak.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #873 on: December 10, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »
this frame breaks very often at this area, my friend has broken two psychonnectas in less than one year, they always break at this area. this frame is very weak.

That's just it, I ain't buyin KGB stuff 4 sure!  :angry:

Offline spix

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
  • Gábor [HUN]
« Reply #874 on: December 10, 2006, 07:52:38 PM »
@bedbod: your bike looks crazy!!!!! i really like it!! :beer:
flatland lives!

Offline SnowFlat

• Backpacker
« Reply #875 on: December 10, 2006, 11:46:35 PM »

That's just it, I ain't buyin KGB stuff 4 sure!  :angry:
you cant beleive everything you hear, KGB makes prbly the MOST popular frame running, and popular bars, everyone rides them. i know a few ppl that ride the psychonnectas and have for years.
Do you smoke? No. What do u do then? Ride a bicycle.

flo

« Reply #876 on: December 11, 2006, 12:18:12 PM »
[you cant beleive everything you hear,...
I don´t ly, I saw it with my own eyes...

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #877 on: December 11, 2006, 03:19:14 PM »
By saying that I shouldn't believe everything I ear you're calling everyone who stated to have seen bad stuff about kgb LIARS, that ain't right...

Why would anyone bother to throw down a brand like KGB? Personal vengeance? There's so many brands and riders and enemies outhere why should KGB be the target? It's not like they've been stealing market and popularity to other brands/riders...

One thing is suspicious though.
Why do the other rider owned small companies sell there frames so expensive in comparison to KGB? KGB is selling their frames at the same price that big companies like KHE, Arestic, OG, etc. can get you, how can that be? Have they discovered the "gun powder of labor"? Is there a place in the world that the other rider owned small companies don't know of where one can get cheaper manufacturing at small quantites? I find it hard to believe...

Yes, their frames are popular, damn! They look sexy and original! No wonder they are popular and sell well but I'd be amazed if that wasn't the case anyway! They take advantage of the current fashion, be original, be colorful, ride a KGB frame!

Strange thing is that months ago (maybe a year already) this same discussion was taking place @ Pedal forums and already there were complaints from riders who saw there frames getting all warped out. To be honest I was a bit sceptic couse the designs always looked too radical to me but not enough to bend like that, I was wrong...

Are there production faults happening @ KGB parts factories? Maybe... maybe not and maybe the ppl who happen to have had problems are just unlucky but I'd sure like to get to the bottom of this...

Offline remy

• Forkglider
« Reply #878 on: December 11, 2006, 04:07:47 PM »
WWW.DUTCHFLATLAND.COM

Offline laame

• Hitchhiker
  • disbalanced
    • laame.info
« Reply #879 on: December 11, 2006, 05:09:34 PM »
NEW!! paint job :P
http://i14.tinypic.com/3yyscbc.jpg

Thats WTP Sinus, right? Looks better with your color then defoult!
I like sky blue too, but i'm too lazy to do the paint job.

(OFF TOPIC) Ya, and about KGB, stop doing that, i finaly got new frame (KGB Psyconexion) after a half year of money collecting, and now when i get the frame i read all that stuff and i get worried before i have unpacked it.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2006, 05:17:41 PM by laame »
Life in Motion

Offline smay

« Reply #880 on: December 11, 2006, 05:43:42 PM »
okay here is what he ment:

KGB is very popular
leading to lots of people having KGB's
as in ofcourse their gonna break every now in again and if you hear it from alot of people its because alot of people have them
any frame with break. and kgb is no different. they are a great frame.
blah!

Offline FlowCash

• GF Inhabitant
  • Warum Flatland? Weil ich kann!!!!
« Reply #881 on: December 11, 2006, 08:35:22 PM »
very beautiful bike remy. thumbs up...

Offline Jesse Vetrone

• GF Inhabitant
  • Columbus can shove it. the world IS flat.
« Reply #882 on: December 12, 2006, 12:00:38 AM »
NEW!! paint job :P
http://i14.tinypic.com/3yyscbc.jpg

Thats WTP Sinus, right? Looks better with your color then defoult!
I like sky blue too, but i'm too lazy to do the paint job.

(OFF TOPIC) Ya, and about KGB, stop doing that, i finaly got new frame (KGB Psyconexion) after a half year of money collecting, and now when i get the frame i read all that stuff and i get worried before i have unpacked it.

Yeah thats me too. I have no job, ive been saving forever, i finnally get it and now im thinking about returning it.

rully

« Reply #883 on: December 12, 2006, 02:52:58 AM »
let's say,...

normal percentage of breaking frames out of 1 batch is 5%.
if for example Quamen makes only 100 frames, then 5 frames break then it's normal. and for us, 5 frames break is not big deal. 5 is small number.
then KGB makes 2000 frames, then 100 frames break we won't call this normal.. 100 frames is very big number then we can start bashing KGB... especially if 50 out of the 100 is Pedal or Global-flat member! if we look just a little bit deeper, 100 frames are still 5% out of 2000 frames they produced. therefore 100 frames break is still normal.

well the thing is.. everything breaks.
and now with those tiny fancy tubings and combined with less skilled welders.. we can't expect much anymore. go get yourselves the OG Premium Laggers they should last you your lifetime heheheh

Phatman

« Reply #884 on: December 12, 2006, 03:52:10 PM »
^ as i said an old friend on mine was riding and still is riding one to the best of my knowledge, over 10 years now.