Author Topic: OLD - Post your bike pics  (Read 870015 times)

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
Re: Post your bike pics
« Reply #705 on: September 23, 2006, 03:34:13 AM »
BMXFreak you are now realizing something that shiuldn't be a reality, we flatlaners need no variety just quality, flatland needs no crazy desings just crazy riders!

If you can, close your eyes to crazy designs just get a Simple or any design that's light and durable don't forget you're riding an Alu frame right now, cromoly's heavier (not these days though).
« Last Edit: September 23, 2006, 03:36:17 AM by Hugo @ Portugal »

Offline Caneko

« Reply #706 on: September 23, 2006, 07:00:22 PM »
I have always liked the aluminum frames and their geometry  :mellow:

GT show (I had one)
Schwinn Azrael
Ares Choice
KHE Unique

There´s some aluminum frame at the moment in the market??

KinKou

« Reply #707 on: September 23, 2006, 07:38:43 PM »
I have always liked the aluminum frames and their geometry  :mellow:

GT show (I had one)
Schwinn Azrael
Ares Choice
KHE Unique

There´s some aluminum frame at the moment in the market??

You can still buy the Ares Choice from Soulcycle for 150 Euro

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #708 on: September 23, 2006, 11:49:42 PM »
flatride i bet your bike is st**id light.
what's it weigh?

About 22.3 pounds right now, should be lighter when I lace my front wheel that way.

what the hell ! ! ! i though it would be lighter than that ! ! ! im thinking of going ti but my bike its pretty basic (NOT MUCH TI OR LIGHT STUFF) and its like 21.5. but i dont want my bike to be to light.

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #709 on: September 24, 2006, 11:52:52 PM »
To be honest with you, your bike doesn't really look 21.5 lbs, but oh well, you know better.
If I put 2 of these tires on my bike I would lose about 1.5 pounds. But they are just so freaking expensive.
No worries, when I lace my front wheel up the same way and get a new simple frame...

Offline Flatride

• Deathtrucker
    • Facebook
« Reply #710 on: September 24, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »
Danscomp had $30 discount on purchases over $250. I like Danscomp's service more than flatlandfuel, but flatlandfuel pretty much has all the good parts. Besides, they are cheaper on Danscomp.
2Danny: about $172 for spokes only.

I paid $143.28 for spokes only (for 72 titanium spokes incl. nipples) and I purchased from Pat.

My wheels are 48h
I got 100 spokes for 172 dollars, which better than $2 for a spoke that Pat sells them for.

Offline efxman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #711 on: September 25, 2006, 09:44:10 PM »
Just a quick note.  flatland fuel by far has the best customer service.  I built up abike and bought it from Pat and he was the most helpful person ever, he would respond with emails in an hour and let me know what was up with everything.

Offline Hugo @ Portugal

• GF Inhabitant
    • FlatlandPT
« Reply #712 on: September 25, 2006, 09:49:32 PM »
damn 172 dolars in spokes!!! And thinking that poverty kills a child every 3 seconds...  :rolleyes:

Offline Nollier

« Reply #713 on: September 25, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »
this is my dyno. i use it for mostly flatland. i have a new back wheel that i got from flatlandfuel.com and its a nanki techno lite freecoaster with a sun big city rim and just some good stainless steel spokes on it. its so nice to ride. the only thing i dont like tho is that i cant find a good 1 inch threaded 0 offset fork. if i had that it would be perfect.
Where did you steal your bike from?

Offline bri (doogles)

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #714 on: September 26, 2006, 01:17:05 AM »
To be honest with you, your bike doesn't really look 21.5 lbs, but oh well, you know better.
If I put 2 of these tires on my bike I would lose about 1.5 pounds. But they are just so freaking expensive.
No worries, when I lace my front wheel up the same way and get a new simple frame...

yeah me to i was like in the 25ish i though but i had to weigh it to fly it to canada and thats what i got at home and at the airport minus the bag of cource. werid. but like i have ti axles and things but still its werid

Offline Vic Román

• Cliffhanger
  • RaD!
    • Gorilla Photo Media
« Reply #715 on: September 26, 2006, 07:28:41 AM »
Nollier,dude thats a Dyno VFR! Ride on! I have one as well,I use mine for street and "parks" (got to be spesific these days with that park word).but anywayz I ocasionally do some flatland tricks on mine it feels better than the Dyno detour I use for flat.Oh and on that fork...yeah Ive` been looking myself and yeah eventually were gonna have to upgrade cause there hard to find ,there`s ocasionally some on ebay,but there usally over priced.Ride on! :ph34r:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 05:37:24 PM by surfer_atomico »

"This ain't segregation this is freestyle folks". - Ruben Castillo

Ryu

« Reply #716 on: September 27, 2006, 12:17:46 PM »
 ;D :beer:

rully

« Reply #717 on: September 28, 2006, 09:42:26 AM »

Offline noname_pl

« Reply #718 on: September 28, 2006, 10:22:11 AM »