Author Topic: Malaysia: PJ Session Video  (Read 8341 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Malaysia: PJ Session Video
« on: April 24, 2009, 04:31:11 PM »
Here is new jam session video from Malaysia mainly from January and February 2009: PJ Session.

The 10 minute video features
- a jam session in Kuala Lumpur
- solo session with Mat Dadu from KGB
- and UiTM BMX Flatland Challenge held on the 22nd of February 2009.

Thanks to the Momentumlove Shop for providing the video. Check out their online shop, they are now ready to ship to Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia and Philippines: www.momentumlove.com

Offline Kzoh

• Cliffhanger
Re: Malaysia: PJ Session Video
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:53 AM »
can't understand why no one has commented on this,mat dagu is dope.
Flow is Key

Budz

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009, 09:28:56 AM »
that entire vid was dope! :beer: :mellow:
do they hand out life sentences in prison in Asia if u are not good on ur bike or sumthin?!
seems like every Asian rider kills it on a bike. do u even have beginners over there, or do u all just start out at expert and pro level? :huh: ;)
gotta love it! :beer:

Offline RENZ VIAJE

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009, 10:49:49 AM »
yeah why all asian rider have talent to ride a bmx dammmmmm i lo9ve asian rider :ph34r:

Iriez

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009, 11:16:50 AM »

Probably because no one watches the video's due to the fact that global-flat's routing can be very slow at times, and its a pain in the ass to download instead of streaming from a site that will almost ALWAYS have good speed and instant streaming.

So if I were a gf admin or someone posting up video's, I would always make sure to post a youtube/vimeo version.

Offline Martin

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »

Probably because no one watches the video's due to the fact that global-flat's routing can be very slow at times, and its a pain in the ass to download instead of streaming from a site that will almost ALWAYS have good speed and instant streaming.

So if I were a gf admin or someone posting up video's, I would always make sure to post a youtube/vimeo version.

Actually this is the first time I ever heard that. As always - feel free to contact info@global-flat.com if something is not working well.

By the way you can also download the video from the website of the momentumlove shop
http://www.momentumlove.com//shop/media.php
« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 11:52:28 AM by martin »

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »
Well that took me all of 15 seconds to load enough to start watching, and it finished loading while I was watching.

As for the riding, its on another level, all the riders were amazing.  :mellow:  :beer:

Offline Aeons of Flat

• Backpacker
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009, 01:46:24 PM »
Im half Asian and am pretty average at riding, maybe its cause I grew up with my mum and shes scottish, then again I think there are some dope scottish riders out there

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009, 01:58:46 PM »
Im half Asian and am pretty average at riding, maybe its cause I grew up with my mum and shes scottish, then again I think there are some dope scottish riders out there

Yeps, its not about the time you put in each day, but your ethnic background.

Offline ngtv_crp01

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 09:03:01 AM »
that entire vid was dope! :beer: :mellow:
do they hand out life sentences in prison in Asia if u are not good on ur bike or sumthin?!
seems like every Asian rider kills it on a bike. do u even have beginners over there, or do u all just start out at expert and pro level? :huh: ;)
gotta love it! :beer:

hehe.. thanks man, i had a good time editing the video also, sorry for the rough edit, just wanted to get it out there for everyone to enjoy. more stuff coming out from us in the recent future.
The scene is slow now in Malaysia , most of the guys you see are in their late 20s and early 30s.
We are short of new comers , maybe because flatland is no longer on TV internationally like it use to be :)

enjoy  ^_^

Offline mat dagu

• Forkglider
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 12:50:29 AM »
haha,since when my name change to mat dadu hehehe