Author Topic: Im back  (Read 3368 times)

Offline dylan13

• Backpacker
Im back
« on: April 11, 2009, 03:28:05 AM »
ok,so after the snow is finally gone I want to flatland again. I stopped riding right before the winter and a few days ago I got out my bike and remembered flatland. Now I want to get a lighter bike because right now im riding on a 37 lb street bike. I guess I need to get a job  ^_^...but I was suprised that I remembered about flatland because usually with alot of stuff I try it and then just forget about it, but with flatland after working on learning a trick the first time of landing it it...well it just feels good. I dont really know why I made this thread, maybe just to tell you guys Im flatlanding again...I dont really think any one cares but oh well  ;D

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: Im back
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 03:42:50 AM »
Welcome back Dylan.  ;D  Aren't you that kid struggling to set up his flat bike with good parts?
You subconsiously posted this because I'm now steering you in the direction of Juggarnauts American bike project.  ;D

Offline dylan13

• Backpacker
Re: Im back
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 04:13:29 AM »
yes i am  ^_^...wow i didnt know about what Juggarnaut is doing. I did have almost $300 but I just bought a new ipod and a cover for it a week ago and now im down to about $30 lol.