Author Topic: uk event =)  (Read 3768 times)

Offline randomrob

• Forkglider
uk event =)
« on: March 31, 2009, 12:35:24 PM »
ok heres the deal im looking into having an event in my home town of fareham which is south uk near portsmouth, its not a deffinate thing because i wanna get some feed back from you guys before i commit to paying for the venue,ok idea is theres a massive lesure centre near to me that has agreed to let me rent there bottom hall this place is huge and has a dream surface to ride on ,im going to be posting up a link on here soon of me riding around inside so you can get an idea of how big the place is and what the surface is like ,i have an amazing dj allready who is willing to play day and night at the venue so no worries there,as far as prize money goes there is NO PRIZES cant afford anything else unless a sponser gets involved this is just a comp,im also going to speak to the local b and bs and try to get some kind of discounts for every one as its going to be a suturday-sunday event ,every one who i spoke to at the green mile this weekend seemed pretty positive about this event so any suggestions or questions fire away ...........woop woop =)

Offline Sagaris

• Cliffhanger
Re: uk event =)
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2009, 08:58:11 PM »
I'm interested!  :mellow:

Offline nobleman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2009, 09:29:47 PM »
sounds good bruv

Offline Andywood

• Hitchhiker
    • My myspace
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2009, 11:36:56 PM »
What's the floor made from?  Watch out if it's the slightly rubberised  material used in a lot of large sports halls - like the Bristol Jam a few years ago where it got damaged and anyway lots of riders didn't like it because it sucks all energy out of turbine tricks.  If it's concrete or non-slippy wood though then bring it on!!!

Andy

Offline cunners

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2009, 04:28:56 PM »
yep me there, might b more germans than uk again

Offline FlatismŽ

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2009, 04:35:18 PM »
AFFIRMATRON!!

X
Flat-ism

Offline randomrob

• Forkglider
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2009, 04:43:14 PM »
sup guys the surface is really nice in there it pretty fast ,im gonna ask effraim to have a quick ride see what he thinks as he is brutally honest ,i picked the bottom hall because i didnt think the top one was up to scratch as its used for gym sessions and is really slow,im off to do my vid of the inside tonight so i hope you get a better understanding of what the venues like ,thanx for getting back to me and asking some questions too i appreciate everyones input on this event =)