Author Topic: suelo v3 frame $236!!! wow!  (Read 9889 times)

TJ Perry

Re: suelo v3 frame $236!!! wow!
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2009, 12:25:32 AM »
i here you tj but i wood have to say is if you wont flat goody you sould go to flatlandfuel there aer the best thank rick

I... well... what?  :huh:

Offline rightHurr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2009, 06:06:18 AM »
ive ordered from pat before but i dont like flat specific parts. theirs always people bitching on here that they always break. id rather put my money in to good parts made for street that wont break. i try to buy as much from ff as possible(tires,grips,levers,cables....etc) im also planning on buying a tierra 19.8 from pat as well. i think ff is one of the best places out there, but i just cant find all the things i want there. haha i even get yelled at by all my friends cause i have flatlandfuel stickers on my bike. supposedly now flatland is gay and made for old guys that cant ride street. idk ill be the one with the tierra with coffee parts at the york jam. see you guys there.

Offline sabotage

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2009, 07:02:09 AM »
of like nice setup dude. post pics when its together.

Hey sabotage, if you think I'm worried about whether or not people like me, then I think you have a very warped idea about who I am.

youre completely right. youre the type of person whose biggest fear is being insignificant and having people not give a f*ck about you and not paying any attention to what you have to say. which is why you are always so vocal and try to stir sh*t up all the time. you dont care if people like you or hate you but you do care about whether or not people notice you. Why else would you try to put someone down for no f*cking reason at all? Maybe if you put your little "support pat" speech in the beginning it would be a little bit more understandable and people could see where you are coming from, but i think thats just a cover up for you being a sad little grinch.

i dont care if people dont like me or not either but i dont go around being a dick to everyone, especially people ive never met and havent done anything to deserve such treatment.

p.s. flatland fuel is a great place.

TJ Perry

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2009, 07:43:37 AM »
youre completely right. youre the type of person whose biggest fear is being insignificant and having people not give a f*ck about you and not paying any attention to what you have to say. which is why you are always so vocal and try to stir sh*t up all the time. you dont care if people like you or hate you but you do care about whether or not people notice you. Why else would you try to put someone down for no f*cking reason at all? Maybe if you put your little "support pat" speech in the beginning it would be a little bit more understandable and people could see where you are coming from, but i think thats just a cover up for you being a sad little grinch.

oh man you found my kryptonite, psychoanalyzing my posts! arrggugughahghaksf what will I do now that you have wittled my ego down into a pulp!

im melting im mellllltttiiiiiiiingggggggggggggahhhhhhhh!!!!!!11

i gave a pretty good reason why what he did was a sh*t move. if you can't be bothered to read what I said then i suppose that's your business!  -_-

Offline sabotage

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 07:48:03 AM »

oh man you found my kryptonite, psychoanalyzing my posts! arrggugughahghaksf what will I do now that you have wittled my ego down into a pulp!

im melting im mellllltttiiiiiiiingggggggggggggahhhhhhhh!!!!!!11

haha you just admitted it.

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 02:25:07 PM »
WHAT may SABOTAGE the thread RIGHTHURR and make the EMOFLAT.  :wacko:

I also want to thank Rick for post of the year.  :mellow:

i here you tj but i wood have to say is if you wont flat goody you sould go to flatlandfuel there aer the best thank rick

I love this thread.  ;D

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 04:36:03 PM »
ive ordered from pat before but i dont like flat specific parts. theirs always people bitching on here that they always break. id rather put my money in to good parts made for street that wont break. i try to buy as much from ff as possible(tires,grips,levers,cables....etc) im also planning on buying a tierra 19.8 from pat as well. i think ff is one of the best places out there, but i just cant find all the things i want there. haha i even get yelled at by all my friends cause i have flatlandfuel stickers on my bike. supposedly now flatland is gay and made for old guys that cant ride street. idk ill be the one with the tierra with coffee parts at the york jam. see you guys there.

I appreciate all the purchases you have made at flatlandfuel. I think you need some new friends though :)
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

TJ Perry

« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 05:12:10 PM »

haha you just admitted it.

Admitted what? That I stand by what I say unlike a bunch of wishy-washy sons of bitches on here that won't say any of this sh*t as long as their name/reputation is on the line? If that's ego then f*ck yeah I got one.

So what if people know my name or who I am? At least I'm not thread sh*tting behind a screen name like you.

Offline rightHurr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2009, 07:05:33 PM »

I appreciate all the purchases you have made at flatlandfuel. I think you need some new friends though :)

haha no problem. and yeah the whole"why are you riding front and back brakes" and "you only need 2 pegs" thing is getting old.

Offline jumpman2334

• Backpacker
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 11:17:15 AM »
Have fun waiting weeks for your order to come in, and it might not even come as you ordered it.

ive ordered from em before... there pretty legit. i think they just get a super good deal from QBP, thats why their so cheap, or they somehow find a way to skip the middle man or something... but they only stock the frames that QBP stocks.
fsu666ftw