Author Topic: suelo v3 frame $236!!! wow!  (Read 9890 times)

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
suelo v3 frame $236!!! wow!
« on: February 22, 2009, 02:21:13 PM »
check it out.. http://www.ebikestop.com/suelo_simple_3_yellow_18_frame-FM4301.php
only $236! anyone buy from them?? do they have good service?   

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
Re: suelo v3 frame $236!!! wow!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
sounds to good to be true
but anyway hope it is :beer:

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 02:40:17 PM »
yeah it's like $390 on ff.. and that site is weird (ebike stop) like the black one is $315 and the yellow one is only $236 they change there prices all the time haha the Paris II is $500 and the Paris III is the same price, so yeah there weird..  I want to get the suelo v3 yellow 18" xD
« Last Edit: February 22, 2009, 02:49:13 PM by EmOfLaT »

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2009, 04:03:12 PM »
like sooo like.....totally dude.

Offline Hatebreeder

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2009, 04:10:19 PM »
The place is legit. I have ordered stuff from them before without any problems. The only thing is the wait time. The dont stock anything so once you place your order, they have to order your parts....they get shipped to them and they ship to you. Sometimes it takes 2 weeks or more to get but for that kind of savings its well worth it.

Offline Nesquik

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
Theres a Tubo for around $290 also.

-_-

TJ Perry

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2009, 11:37:15 PM »
I've heard warnings about companies like this.

Caveat emptor.

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2009, 04:08:10 AM »
Who-Leo just sold a v3 and a tubo for wayyy cheaper than that.
you guys missed out.
Old dudes can still rip

Offline rightHurr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2009, 05:09:14 AM »
yeah theyre super legit. its all good

prices are the best as well. i just placed an order. check this out.

fly stem, coffee -$46.45
full fly spanish bb set(spacers and bearings), coffee -$11.95
diatech fiesta front brake, pewter -$16.95
odyssey lever -$15.95
odyssey twombolts, black -$147.95
demolition 25t sprocket- $36.45
volume genesis fork w/ mounts -$41.45
profile seatpost clamp -$9.45
fly ruben pedals, coffee -$79.45
odyssey m7 front-$150

it all came out to just over $500!! thats alot of cheap sh*t!

TJ Perry

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2009, 06:03:14 AM »

fly stem, coffee -$46.45
odyssey lever -$15.95
odyssey m7 front-$150

Have fun waiting weeks for your order to come in, and it might not even come as you ordered it.

Offline rightHurr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2009, 02:05:45 PM »
so if it takes 2 weeks to come in im fine with that. id rather save around $150 than only have to wait 3 days for it to come in. its not like my bikes unrideable. my profiles are bent but ive been dealing withthat for a while now so its really no big deal. im pretty chill about the whole waiting for sh*t. ill let you worry about it for me or somethin. :ph34r:

Offline sabotage

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »

fly stem, coffee -$46.45
odyssey lever -$15.95
odyssey m7 front-$150

Have fun waiting weeks for your order to come in, and it might not even come as you ordered it.

What the hell is wrong with you man? all you ever do on this forum is try to rain on peoples parades and act like your opinion is the most defining one in the universe. you do contribute a lot and its clear you are knowledgeable but thats on a rare ocassion, most of the other times is you bitching about how people should have dirty bikes or something other thats really trivial and doesnt matter. if u could just grow up then im sure everyone would like you a lot more.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 07:59:51 PM by sabotage »

Offline rightHurr

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »
yeah dude chill out. you coulve said something along the lines of like nice setup dude. post pics when its together. calm down man, its a forum. being all hardcore on the keyboard is like racing in the special olympics. even if you win your still a retard. if you have sh*t to say, ill be at the york jam. bitch about how nice my bike looks to my face.

oh and by the way....

order will be here in 5 days....

just got the tracking number.

TJ Perry

« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:31 PM »
of like nice setup dude. post pics when its together.

Hahahahahaha. You don't know me very well do you.

To both of you, why didn't you just order through Pat instead of ignoring his warnings that a lot of these places are VERY shady? Yeah you saved a few bucks at the risk of getting parts from a mailorder company that pat and others have publicly warned about buying from? I'm not all about SUPPORT _________ but giving a ton of money to a company like that when chances are they don't even know what the hell they are selling (Unlike Pat, who knows all his parts backwards and forwards) doesn't do you or flatland any real favors. If anything goes wrong and you get sh*t customer service, welp.... :rolleyes:

Hey sabotage, if you think I'm worried about whether or not people like me, then I think you have a very warped idea about who I am.

Oh, and another thing that was brought to my attention. Flatlandfuel sponsers EVERY contest and most jams in the United States. I guess you'd rather save a few bucks and buy through what I've lead to believe is simply a bike distributors catalog with a bit of a mark up so they can save money, but I guess that means you don't like the idea of supporting all of these contests and jams.

You guys who are all about these shops should call up Pat or whatever BMX mailorder shop that actually cares about the sport and see if you can work out some kind of price matching arrangement. We're in the middle of a huge recession and I know it's hard for YOU to keep your pocketbook in order, but it's even harder for places like Flatlandfuel, Albes, Empire etc to keep their doors open while you guys are out saving 10 bucks here and there to order from a shop that does not give a f*ck about you.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2009, 11:29:54 PM by what »

ozz

« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2009, 12:13:33 AM »
of like nice setup dude. post pics when its together.

Hahahahahaha. You don't know me very well do you.

To both of you, why didn't you just order through Pat instead of ignoring his warnings that a lot of these places are VERY shady? Yeah you saved a few bucks at the risk of getting parts from a mailorder company that pat and others have publicly warned about buying from? I'm not all about SUPPORT _________ but giving a ton of money to a company like that when chances are they don't even know what the hell they are selling (Unlike Pat, who knows all his parts backwards and forwards) doesn't do you or flatland any real favors. If anything goes wrong and you get sh*t customer service, welp.... :rolleyes:

Hey sabotage, if you think I'm worried about whether or not people like me, then I think you have a very warped idea about who I am.

Oh, and another thing that was brought to my attention. Flatlandfuel sponsers EVERY contest and most jams in the United States. I guess you'd rather save a few bucks and buy through what I've lead to believe is simply a bike distributors catalog with a bit of a mark up so they can save money, but I guess that means you don't like the idea of supporting all of these contests and jams.

You guys who are all about these shops should call up Pat or whatever BMX mailorder shop that actually cares about the sport and see if you can work out some kind of price matching arrangement. We're in the middle of a huge recession and I know it's hard for YOU to keep your pocketbook in order, but it's even harder for places like Flatlandfuel, Albes, Empire etc to keep their doors open while you guys are out saving 10 bucks here and there to order from a shop that does not give a f*ck about you.
i here you tj but i wood have to say is if you wont flat goody you sould go to flatlandfuel there aer the best thank rick