Author Topic: NOR-CAL  (Read 105714 times)

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
NOR-CAL
« on: February 02, 2009, 04:50:28 PM »
Thread for the norcal riders to associate into......anyone coming to the area is advised to post here if you want to ride with anybody.  We are all over Nor'Cal, so if you just show up....chances are you won't find anybody!!  Or maybe you will........

Make sure to check out the Nor'Cal Flatland website being hosted by our own Anthony B. at www.norcalflatland.com.

PEACE AND RIDE
NOR-CAL FLATLAND.  !!WE Bicycles supporter!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline SIN

• GF Inhabitant
Re: NOR-CAL
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 08:40:36 PM »
cool, i was the the second from the last person to post in original thread!

and im the third to post on the new thread!

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 10:07:43 PM »
so....anyway, just for anyone that might be interested!  i am still working on my video which will include some BBT, James Logan & Wharehouse locations in the filming of it.  Youtube don't like my choice of soundtrack and "copyright" bullsh*tted me, i am waiting on Vimeo to process it......hopefully done in about 15 minutes or so....and i have another thing i'm working on to get it to work on youtube so i will let you know when the new video is posting and working dudes!!!

Day Smith Beanies

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 10:34:42 PM »
<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3071721&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=3071721&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object>
Untitled
from Jason Pugliese on Vimeo.

Day Smith Beanies

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:24:15 PM »
nice one Jason! I will have this up on norcalflatland.com tonight...

anything going on this weekend? I am really itching to ride. There's a chance of rain almost everywhere except Sac. If no one is riding I will hit up SFSU again as it's covered and there are no people, but I'd rather ride with the group (plus I need more content for the site...)..

let me know if anyone's riding this weekend...

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 06:51:47 AM »
dope video jason!!!!

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 07:25:47 AM »
We're dirt bike riding this weekend... let me see how the rest of the month plays out. I know for sure Kelly's going off to do her thing with her friend on the 21st. If anybody is down to ride on the 21st, I can definetely be down.

I got the new Chase bars on. These suckers are HUGE.

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:27:19 AM »
Well, I will ride this Friday for sure down clocktower way (hello day off!) and saturday if anyone is gathering I will make it.

Also, I put up another test gallery on the site. Go to my rider page and click on "pics"...if you send me pics and captions I will make the same for you...

Offline Dion

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2009, 06:39:53 AM »
Anybody want NCF shirts? I have a bunch still. I think pretty much everybody has one, but I will keep them in the truck for our sessions. I will also barter (lunch, parts, przns, etc.).

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 10:26:21 PM »
i need one.

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 10:53:29 PM »
I can put the shirts up for sale on norcalflatland.com....

Offline AB

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2009, 11:06:50 PM »
i just got my new wheel!  (deviant to st. martin hub)....the eiffel is pretty now and the front wheel is half the weight of the odyssey i had on there....it's rad and the brakes still work fine despite the wheel being round...now if only it would stop raining so i could go ride...

Offline SIN

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2009, 11:34:24 PM »
tony, she looks hella nice!

good job!

Offline ying

• Backpacker
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2009, 01:31:46 AM »
your bike is really nice tony!!!

Offline Jason

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2009, 03:41:53 AM »
i think its a sick ride tony!!!!  you really have the best looking bike in nor'cal in my opinion.... i cant wait to see it in person!!  :beer:   :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

Day Smith Beanies