Author Topic: happy new year  (Read 8637 times)

Scottishflat

happy new year
« on: January 01, 2009, 01:08:14 AM »
happy new year fae every on fae scotland hope you lot have an amazing new year and i hope 2009 brings happyness and amazing riding XD

TJ Perry

Re: happy new year
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 01:14:55 AM »
i hope 2009 brings happyness and amazing riding XD

me too buddy, me too.

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 03:35:25 AM »
word.

i think so to man.

RIDE hard everyone

keep doing what we all do best.

riding our tiny bikes!

Goodbye to the 08! 

and welcome a new yr. cant wait!
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Offline ruedogg8

• Cliffhanger
  • Do it while you can!
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 03:40:10 AM »
+1+ :beer:
Keep it Positive in the 09!

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 06:06:59 AM »
HAPPY NEW YEAR from Dirty Jrzy!!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 06:09:35 AM by JSteady »

Offline raddad67 (Mark)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Keep on Riding!! wwww.bmxfreestyler.com
    • BMX Freestyler
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 07:06:20 AM »
Happy New Years everyone!!!

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 07:24:06 AM »
Happy new YEAR to my Flatland family!

to the 09!!!!!
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

the beard

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 07:27:39 AM »
new stuff all the time in 09 yo. haha. happy year flatlanders!

Offline griOt

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 09:11:34 AM »
Happy New Year everyone.  :beer:
the few, the proud, the flatlanders

Offline gtcesflat

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 09:37:54 AM »
Happy New Year to all my Flatland Family....Thanks for all the memories. Can't wait to make more in 09'   
Cesar Calderon (Houston Crew)

Budz

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 10:11:57 AM »
got out in party mode late, about 11:30pm, and after my 2nd drink some santa claus lookin biker dude comes up to me grittin his teeth in serious anger sayin, "i did 15 years in Rahway State Penn for killin a guy"...your wearing a hood! why u wearin a hood?! u better not start no trouble punk, im from the old school and ill kill u too without hesitation". im like, "dude, 1st of all, get out of my face with your tough guy shyt. i aint to p*ssy...if u wanna test the theory, step! 2nd of all, im wearin a hood cuz its like 16 degrees out. i didnt come to start no shyt. so back up b4 i back u off".
then he gets all buddy buddy tryin to apologize. so im like apology accepted...then he starts in with his shyt again. there is a $1,000. per punch law in the town i was in so i kept kool and stayed the distance. but just about 30 seconds before the ball dropped, i had enough of his i love u i hate u bs so i got up to leave. then hes all like "hey my friend, dont leave" and all this tryin to be kool with me stuff. i walked out of the place leavin all my peeps behind and just as the door closed behind me, all i heard was everyone screamin "HAPPY NEW YEAR"!!!
yea, i spend the turn of a new year alone cuz that santa lookin dude got the best of my emotions and killed my good mood.
they say, whatever ur doin, and/or whoever ur with when the new year comes, is who ur gonna be with and what ur gonna be doin in the new year.
i was alone, and doin nothin...guess thats a sign for the year to come. :huh: o-joy. :beginner:
anywhat, i went bar hopping in 5 different bars, met some new people, got free drinks from some cuties so im feelin pretty good right now, but i wish i could go back in time and change the events of the nite. all i had to do was go to the other end of the bar and the dude probably wouldnt have followed me and i couldve continued having good times with my friends. funny tho...they werent even good friends...just like some, "ok i didnt make plans with anyone else so ill hang with u" type friends. does that make any sense? :P
so, i hope this new year brings me better wisdom to deal with my problems instead of letting them get the best of me. im so guilty of letting shyt get to me too easily, then keeping it locked inside to fester.
i also hope for a better year of riding in 09. 2008 started off pretty good then about the half way point i just got riddled with injuries and wound up making just about 0 progress. in fact my skills diminished. so, my other resolution is to try gettin in better shape. im sure my over weightness has contributed to most of my injuries in 08.
i also will welcome some financial stability in 09. 08 wasnt exactly my best year...in any category...not by far.

heres wishing all of u the BEST in 2009! :beer:
not just in riding, but in everything u do! :mellow:

sorry for babbling...it was my intention to make a point but i lost my train of thought...too many of these ~> :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:   ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR/NEW BEER!!! :beer: :mellow:

RIDE ON!!!

Offline Bomber Moran

• Backpacker
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 10:26:46 AM »
happy new year to everyone.. :beer: :beer:

more love less hate.. ^_^ ^_^

Offline mare

• GF Inhabitant
  • tmp®
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 12:01:04 PM »
 :beer: :beer: :beer: HAPY NEW YEAR to all of ya. :beer: :beer: :beer:
after a wild night things r geting back to normal in my head
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:16:24 PM by mare »

Offline Geert

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 12:16:42 PM »
Happy Newyear to all out there and all the best
Go outside, and have a blast !!

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 01:30:37 PM »
Happy new year to all and hope you make some resolutions or goals of some sort and achieve them. Good luck with your flatland and everything else in your life.  :beer:  :mellow:

I started one of these threads in open talk before I saw this one.  :P  Oh well, happy 2009.  ;D
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 02:18:15 PM by Paradoxium »