Author Topic: Sarnia/Petrolia Ontario.....  (Read 4110 times)

Offline aaron_wright

Sarnia/Petrolia Ontario.....
« on: October 21, 2008, 03:48:44 AM »
I know there are guys who ride around the area of Sarnia and Petrolia. I will be there this weekend, Oct. 24 to 27. If anyone is into riding let me know as I will have my bike with me and plenty of time to kill.

Aaron

timk4130!

Re: Sarnia/Petrolia Ontario.....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 03:53:54 AM »
Aaron...I think Barry Mielke is still riding, but ive been out of touch with him for quite some time now. Last time i talked to him, there was about 4-5 good riders/good people to ride or hang with!

Random859

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2008, 03:57:13 AM »
Alex Poirier used to live there, but doesn't anymore.  Chris Stevens used to ride, but he has a kid now.  Jeff Hewitt also used to ride there, but has since moved out west.  Scott Fowler (Muse17, or something like that) on this forum rides in Wyoming (10 minutes or so from Petrolia).  Andrew Samela also used to ride there, but doesn't anymore.  Barry Mielke lives in Sarnia, and probably hasn't touched his bikes in months, but if you somehow get in touch with him (facebook is probaby your best bet), he might be down for a session.

Offline Muse

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2008, 04:32:05 AM »
Hey dude, yeah i ride in Wyoming, like random said its about 10 mins from petrolia. I think im gonna be in Toronto that weekend, but i could be home sunday. Ill try to let you know later this week when all the plans are settled out. If you dont mind riding with someone who isnt very good and a minor (im 16, just thought id let you know cause of all the sh*t that happened with those california riders haha)... sunday could work.

Offline Barry Mielke

• Forkglider
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2008, 12:20:49 AM »
Hey Aaron,
I'm in London Friday night and some of Saturday. Haven't touched a bike in quite a while...but I'd be more than happy to go for a ride.
There are some decent areas to ride some flat.

Hit me up with a call...
519.332.8842 home
519.332.9047 cell

Prasheel

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2008, 01:40:10 AM »
519.332.8842 home
519.332.9047 cell

Rockstars shouldn't publicly post their phone numbers.  When your album drops, there might be a large amount of young teen girls trying to get in touch with you.

Offline Barry Mielke

• Forkglider
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2008, 01:44:27 AM »
It's already dropped.

Hit me up if you want a copy. :-)

Prasheel

« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2008, 01:47:07 AM »
That's only the unmastered iTunes version.  I want a hard copy, that I can bump in my truck when I'm driving with Random859.

Prasheel

« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2008, 01:49:41 AM »

Yessir!

(note: this is not my truck that I'd be bumpin the cd in)

Offline Barry Mielke

• Forkglider
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2008, 01:50:07 AM »
Not the case my Random friend.

Both the mastered and unmastered versions are on iTunes, but just download the one released July 2008 - that is the mastered version.
Or - next time I see you I can get you a copy.

I posted some new stuff up on the myspace page...
Check out "the green is coming"...

www.myspace.com/drivingoncitysidewalks

Offline Barry Mielke

• Forkglider
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2008, 01:51:17 AM »
Nice.
DrivingOnCitySidewalks...
Beautiful.

Yessir!

(note: this is not my truck that I'd be bumpin the cd in)

Offline Muse

• Backpacker
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 04:40:30 AM »
Yeah, im good for sunday.

Offline Bri-jon

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »
I want to move to Canada with the the missus and marry her but they wont let me live there. Its so hard to get into Canada to live there rest of you life. Even if you marry a Canadian. I loved Sarnia. Even though your right next to the water there isnt much wind there and those carparks by the bridge look so smooth and flat gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I want back there  :angry:
"sh*t + talkers = stalkers lol"

Sold my bike to emigrate to Canada and still waiting for a Visa to work. Worst mistake EVER!

Offline aaron_wright

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 02:33:19 PM »
Hey Barry how ya been?
Looks like Saterday night will be the best time for me as I will proabably have to leave earily Sunday. I think that it is suposed to rain all weekend though. There must be a place to ride under the bridge where you would stay dry. Anyways I have your number and I will give you a call on saturday some time.

Aaron

Offline Barry Mielke

• Forkglider
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2008, 12:58:25 PM »
Hey Aaron,
Things are going well. I'm not sure the bridge will give much of any cover. I'm still in London now, and will be back in town probably be back in town around 5:00. I'll try to think of some sheltered spots...