Author Topic: HELP!!! Going crazy w this Hook stem....  (Read 8003 times)

timk4130!

Re: HELP!!! Going crazy w this Hook stem....
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2008, 05:35:57 PM »
this is all good to know when i get to putting mine on when i get some time!

Offline Levi

• Team
  • Cliffhanger
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 07:00:32 PM »
someone should make a nice how-to for this stem. would help a lot of people IMO.

Offline stvnlpsly

• GF Inhabitant
  • Quest BMX
    • Quest BMX
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 09:29:16 PM »
I dont get it? mine went on perfect.  and while it was installed it made me a better person. i dont run one now and have to adnit im slightly grumpier.

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 10:15:22 PM »
Well that's it right there Steve. I'm a sh!tty person so I'm only STARTING the path of ascension to being a better person ya know?  But I'm almost there as the top loop is symbolic of the final steps to being a better person I need to take lmao. I don't know man I'm a fricken rere?! lmao That endorsement of the Hook by Aaron was quite possibly one of the funniest things I've heard in a while...
I'm like the brown LL Cool J.

Offline The Brown Sound

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 02:42:58 AM »
I did it. I finally f*cking got it. woo hoo My son losing the Allen Bolts was the best thing that coulda happened. I don't know what finally clicked but I had the bars parallel to the floor which pushed the bars real forward in the hook, and just made the bolts so they were flush. Maybe something was funky w the bolts prev or the powder coat job the guys at the shop did (My own PC work, not sc's) BUT it's finally done! THANK YOU...ok wifey time before she disowns my arse. Cheers fellas!  :beer:
I'm like the brown LL Cool J.