Author Topic: + NEW photos of ME! + 2008 summer!  (Read 24752 times)

timk4130!

Re: + NEW photos of ME! + 2008 summer!
« Reply #75 on: July 01, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »
tyler...i got one for ya...ill make it a point to whip it out in a few tries when i make it down that way and stay with scott.....take care...tim

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #76 on: July 02, 2008, 09:39:20 AM »
I want every last one of you talking sh*t on him, to post a picture of you attempting to do any of the normal tricks he is doing - pedal time, etc.  You can't just set up in these tricks like you could for a funky chicken or a hitch hiker, you must have some understanding and ability for doing the trick to actually get anywhere near the point where the picture was taken.

Hell, when is the last time one of you sh*t talkers thought up a trick nobody has seen or done before?  Yeah, that's what I thought.

Dude you REALLY need to get laid

I did, right after Voodoo.  How does my sexual relations status have anything to do with aforementioned post?

The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline draken413o

• Backpacker
« Reply #77 on: July 03, 2008, 05:23:44 AM »
hahah.. thats a great come back.. plus 1

Offline mbflatland09

• Backpacker
« Reply #78 on: July 03, 2008, 03:32:52 PM »
No offense but those no-footed poses were some of the funniest I've ever seen. Like literal toilet humour.
freaking hilarious

Offline Luc

• Forkglider
« Reply #79 on: July 05, 2008, 04:14:03 AM »
dont most people turn their head when they spin?

Offline jffe

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #80 on: July 05, 2008, 08:37:44 AM »
---This is just old & boring. $100 Paypal says no video by the end of the month, certainly 26 1/2 more days is enough time to find some decent weather to ride in, and someone with a digital camera, lord they put them in cellphones and boxes of crackerjacks these days. So this one's in memory pedal, and Teej ha-ha, $100, put up, or shut up, and yeah, I'm resting easy about my $100.  :rolleyes:  And for the video, at least do the tricks in the pics you posted this time around, and yeah, they havta be pulled.

jffe

Offline saint-P

• Forkglider
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2008, 01:42:01 PM »
nothing impossible here

Hey, Dima! How are you?
How the weather in Samara?

Че, в питер не собираешся?

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #82 on: July 22, 2008, 11:31:26 PM »
---This is just old & boring. $100 Paypal says no video by the end of the month, certainly 26 1/2 more days is enough time to find some decent weather to ride in, and someone with a digital camera, lord they put them in cellphones and boxes of crackerjacks these days. So this one's in memory pedal, and Teej ha-ha, $100, put up, or shut up, and yeah, I'm resting easy about my $100.  :rolleyes:  And for the video, at least do the tricks in the pics you posted this time around, and yeah, they havta be pulled.

jffe

only 9 days left!!  i hope i didn't just blow your spot up Jffe..  these dudes probably forgot about this thread...
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Offline HUCK

• Company
  • Cliffhanger
    • www.huckindustries.com
« Reply #83 on: July 23, 2008, 02:23:16 AM »
If these tricks are the real deal, Lee Mussellwhite would already be doing them right? Yo, Dmitry..... Put all this trash talking to rest and post one video of yourself doing one of these tricks.  I am sure Russia has covered areas?  doesn't it?  I really hope these pics are the real deal.  Until then,  I'm leaning more towards "FAKE PICTURES".
Uh huh! What he said. Yo Ces. Your second post definitely sheds some light though. If somebody does feed off these pics and starts pulling links with these positions in them and post a video.... I'm sold that they pulled them first. Yo Dmitry, no disrespect to your claims but without some video footage, you're ONLY posing.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 02:26:04 AM by HUCK »

« Reply #84 on: July 23, 2008, 07:05:58 AM »
It's funny that people still buy it. Troll feeders, y'all are. Stop.