Author Topic: Post your bike pics......V2  (Read 1685849 times)

Offline Kzoh

• Cliffhanger
Re: Post your bike pics......V2
« Reply #1605 on: March 01, 2009, 07:04:22 AM »
dope bikes jim  :beer:
Flow is Key

Offline Wouter van der Linde

• GF Inhabitant
    • Dutchflatland
« Reply #1606 on: March 01, 2009, 01:20:29 PM »
I love that BLUE !!!!   ;D :beer:  Blue Moon.............

thanks man, i like the blue too :ph34r:

Offline Stereolab

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1607 on: March 02, 2009, 01:02:27 AM »

Finally finished this up today, can't wait to ride it. 

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1608 on: March 02, 2009, 01:36:27 AM »
Nice seat, bars, and grips....    Good idea man.

TJ Perry

« Reply #1609 on: March 02, 2009, 01:40:51 AM »
You're a f*cking moron.

I got the bars and the grips at the same time before I ever saw that set up. I got the seat and set up because my 99er broke out through the back that I had been running for nearly two years. I cut the nose off to learn multiple brakeless whiplashes. I'm 6 ft 4 with very long legs so giving myself another inch and a half of room proved to be pretty beneficial in the long run.

If you're trying to call me out and say that I'm doing something that I pretty clearly (based on the circumstances of my purchases) am not, then you better start pointing a hell of a lot more at other people in this thread who ARE buying set ups purely to show off and make people gawk at.

edit: It's also pretty clear that I spend a lot of time riding my bike. So pointing fingers at me when there is abundant proof that I put what I buy to good use while many here have pristine set ups that don't even have scratches on the ends of their pegs, is pretty f*cking stupid.

Let's see your set up again? If you have something to say to me then come out and say it you pussy.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:46:10 AM by 2FLAT2FURIOUS »

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
« Reply #1610 on: March 02, 2009, 01:47:30 AM »
You're a f*cking moron.

I got the bars and the grips at the same time before I ever saw that set up. I got the seat and set up because my 99er broke out through the back that I had been running for nearly two years.

If you're trying to call me out and say that I'm doing something that I pretty clearly (based on the circumstances of my purchases) am not, then you better start pointing a hell of a lot more at other people in this thread who ARE buying set ups purely to show off and make people gawk at.

edit: It's also pretty clear that I spend a lot of time riding my bike. So pointing fingers at me when there is abundant proof that I put what I buy to good use while many here have pristine set ups that don't even have scratches on the ends of their pegs, is pretty f*cking stupid.

dude calm down! it doesn't matter, so what! even "if" you did copy him.. it does not! matter...

TJ Perry

« Reply #1611 on: March 02, 2009, 01:49:33 AM »
dude calm down! it doesn't matter, so what! even "if" you did copy him.. it does not! matter...

Because I didn't, and it stands for pretty much everything I'm against and when some dipsh*t from Texas decides he wants to make a snarky comment about my set up from behind the secrecy of a screen name it kind of rubs me the wrong way.

Offline subscene

• Backpacker
« Reply #1612 on: March 02, 2009, 01:52:26 AM »

Because I didn't, and it stands for pretty much everything I'm against and when some dipsh*t from Texas decides he wants to make a snarky comment about my set up from behind the secrecy of a screen name it kind of rubs me the wrong way.

oh.........

Offline Stubbleduck43

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #1613 on: March 02, 2009, 01:53:53 AM »
I just thought those seats should look similar to this.  

I thought it was kinda wierd seeing the same modification around the same time.  I think he's copying you.   ;D

TJ Perry

« Reply #1614 on: March 02, 2009, 01:55:59 AM »
I thought it was kinda wierd seeing the same modification around the same time.  I think he's copying you.   ;D

I never even saw him riding blue grips or two piece bars. Prasheel sent me a photo literally the day I posted that picture of some show Matthias did where he was rocking that. The last set up of Matthias's I saw he had one of the odyssey bars on an all black set up. Either way, neither one of us is copying the other.

I've cut the nose off of every seat I've owned for years now. I have the photos to back that up.

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1615 on: March 02, 2009, 02:27:34 AM »
ive just learnt multiple brakeless whiplash over winter and must have caught the nose of my seat twice in 4 mnths,
interesting concept though

TJ Perry

« Reply #1616 on: March 02, 2009, 02:49:06 AM »
ive just learnt multiple brakeless whiplash over winter and must have caught the nose of my seat twice in 4 mnths,
interesting concept though

How tall are you and what's the inseam on your pants?

Offline nika

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #1617 on: March 02, 2009, 02:53:10 AM »
work in progress...

For some reason those Chasers look massive! I had some 8" Londons on my old ride and they looked fine in real life but stupid big on photos. A bit like my nose, come to think of it  ;D
sausages and plants and goldfish

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #1618 on: March 02, 2009, 02:59:55 AM »
ok im only 5' 8 , but i tend to catch my knees on the bars more than clip the seat

TJ Perry

« Reply #1619 on: March 02, 2009, 03:01:20 AM »
ok im only 5' 8 , but i tend to catch my knees on the bars more than clip the seat

I'm 6 ft 4 with a 34-35 inseam. That's why my bars are more forwards because if they are in line with the forks I run the risk of dislocating my freakin kneecaps on certain things:)

I would catch my foot after I would step over the frame and begin to bring the other over, once I cut the nose off I stopped having that problem.