Author Topic: Me. Just me. Part one  (Read 15591 times)

TJ Perry

Me. Just me. Part one
« on: May 06, 2008, 05:06:57 AM »
After numerous bike problems and mechanical set backs, not to mention computer problems out the wahzoo, school, work, and other obligations, here is part one of two of my little personal project.

Small | Large

Youtube is cutting out the first few seconds for some reason no matter how many times I upload it, I have no idea why, you're just missing an extra 2 or 3 seconds of me staring at the camera though.

I will have part two up in a couple of weeks after I finish up finals and can find more time to ride. I have other clips I haven't used and stuff I want to reshoot and hit better than before so I'll get that all together as soon as I can.

EDIT: I am taking donations of 1.75 frequency Gs in order to continue this project AS OF YESTERDAY. :)

edit#2: I would also like to give a huge THANK YOU to Aaron Frost who was kind enough to send me a hook stem to keep me on my bike in a very desperate time of need. Thank you Aaron and I just want to know how much I appreciate you helping me out  :beer: :beer:
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 07:19:28 AM by TJ Perry »

monkeyflat

Re: Me. Just me. Part one
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 05:24:22 AM »
wow nice lines. espcially tht one hang5 to whiplash to barflip halfpacker. tht was sick
keep riding
peace

Offline boylefilms

• Backpacker
    • boylefilms.com
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 05:39:55 AM »
*leaves comment on youtube*

wicked.

Offline brian84corvette

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 05:56:09 AM »
honestly - that is amazing riding.
my hat is off to you sir.
you must be verry in tune with your bike
to be alble to link so many diffrent ways like that.
 - I see I have much to learn -
Old dudes can still rip

Max S

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 07:41:11 AM »
Damn TJ your name really should be on the roster for Voodoo.  You have your own style and it is as good as most anything out there.  Start entering contest and who knows, you might start getting your tires for free.  That was seriously bad ass!

Offline Erik Otto

• GF Inhabitant
  • The Brotherhood for life.
    • Monolithic Flatland
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 07:52:47 AM »
TJ, I know you are going to Voodoo but please, for the love of god are you going to compete in Pro?

I will gladly chip in and put some $$$ toward your entry fee, just let me slap a Monolithic sticker on your ride.

That was some serious badass mofo stylings going on in there!

Erik

TJ Perry

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 08:10:34 AM »
TJ, I know you are going to Voodoo but please, for the love of god are you going to compete in Pro?

I will gladly chip in and put some $$$ toward your entry fee, just let me slap a Monolithic sticker on your ride.

That was some serious badass mofo stylings going on in there!

Erik

I would compete if I had time, but time is something that I'm short of at the moment. Finals are wrapping up (i'm actually taking a break from studying for my east asian history exam tommorow at 1 pm :( ) and after that, it's a mad dash to work as much as I can to save up money for the summer until summer classes start on may 19th. Competing is something I did when I had all the time in the world to get dialed, but right now dialing in combos that can compete with what the big guns are throwing down just isn't feasible. A lot of what I do is fairly consistent compared to what most riders are doing in terms of how dialed they are, but it is nowhere near pro consistency in my mind.

Pro is Justin Miller, pro is Matthias, Jumelin, Raph, Martti. I'm not riding like that and I don't treat it like my job. It's fun, I like riding, but competing is something entirely different and if I do it I'm not going to simply show up and throw down 100 bucks for my appearance on the dance floor. I want to go to do well, and I just don't have time to prepare.

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 12:12:42 PM »
damn that was amazing, made me wanna ride. drop part 2 son
life is short. stunt it.

Offline Flatpanda

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 02:39:35 PM »
Fluid motions as always.
And damn, I need to learn that boomerang ride out.  :beer:

Offline DaviD (dave0)

• GF Inhabitant
  • Flatland from Israel
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 02:57:28 PM »
awesome stuff! and music instead rubber holocaust sounds is nice  :mellow:

Offline griOt

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 04:46:24 PM »
Thomas called, he want his styles back.

p.s. cigarettes are bad for your health
the few, the proud, the flatlanders

Offline Dez

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 05:30:05 PM »
Damm TJ thats some sick sh*t man. To bad you have to ride on asfalt what f*cks up you're tires. Can't wait to see part 2.

gr Dez

Offline Oltorf

• Cliffhanger
  • It's time to get serious!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2008, 05:42:20 PM »
Are you coming over to the darkside tj? Tokin up and riding crazy in the dreary weather... haha
looking way good.
You deserve to keep rubber on your wheels bro. Someone get this guy some f*ckin tires!
 :beer:
Sickchild           Sequence                    bmxfreestyler.com                           720 Action Sports

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2008, 05:54:46 PM »
STYYYLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

word to the tune selection gwanin with the dubstep thing yo

still cant get my head around some of those switches, and i think id rather donate you a spot to ride than a frequency g  ;D
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

Offline @venicebch

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2008, 06:42:03 PM »
bad ass  riding