Author Topic: derby jam / louisville  (Read 5639 times)

timk4130

Re: derby jam / louisville
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2008, 11:44:58 AM »
Do you think Brant will get madd again when they start doing to high bunny hop contest!!

i got him to scream the word
''FU(K''  last tuesday!!!! (not 2 days ago)

it was the funnest thing!
i was busting out decade variations, and he was getting sooooo mad!

i told him to stop playing  xbox 360 and come ride with me , lol
he doesnt listen!
lol

hey, i'll be there, or should i say here haha.

BTW tried callin you today tim, did u type in the number wrong or somethin? that one didnt work.

ill send it to you again!

tim

apoirier

« Reply #16 on: January 22, 2008, 12:28:48 AM »
Kentucky ehhhh...Maybe I can convince some of Canada to make an appearance.

timk4130

« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 07:43:06 PM »
so far ,  there really isnt any updates....................

except that i have invited 10 close friends to come out and stay with me the  entire week........ riders  from the state of Oregon, Mississippi, Missorri ,Georgia, Ohio , Michigan,Wisconson, and  new york will  be  here! also  jake (mid west flat) said he would be  having a couple  people come out as well from indiana!!!!

still  dont have a  determined schedule for the week of  event (s) to take place, and where in louisville they will take place @ on a  day to day basis............ except on saturday night  there will be a huge bmx jam( including flatland) this year!!!

as soon as i know more i will post it up!!!

( hopefully this does not co-inside  with voo doo dates, if some of you are close enough with-in traveling distance to louisville, and want to attend voo doo jam!)

take care-

tim
« Last Edit: January 22, 2008, 07:54:51 PM by timk4130 »

timk4130

« Reply #18 on: January 22, 2008, 07:52:25 PM »

well the purpose of this jam , is not only to ride, but  to meet, and hang out with other riders that share the same interests that  you do as well. sit back ,  ride some, or just chill out, and enjoy a week , or a few days of bmx in general

everthing is still in order, and ill have a full list of the  sponsors soon..........
(most of them wont be bmx related to flatland-because i dont have time to make calls- ive only asked certain individual companies that are related to bmx  when i ve received a call -due to my crazy schedule)

i thought the need to post these again!!!!

and on the second re-post, i would rather see  riders  like jake  that are putting on a bigger event  hand out more bmx related   items..............

take care-

tim

timk4130

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2008, 05:49:33 AM »
i made a mistake, a huge 1!!!!!!!

i got both  dates mixed up!!!

derby time is  the 1st week  in may............... accually a saturday!!!!

thunder, and  all of the derby festivals that lead up to  the huge derby event  are 2 weeks before this  saturaday.........
but i think they moved it up  to just 1 week..............

ill post  in the next few days , and let everyone know  that would like to come out for that week, or a few days, or even on that saturday  what  date it will accually be!

so sorry for the confusion............

take care-

tim

Offline Avram Moorey

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2008, 10:03:30 PM »
that is sweet. the gang up hear in michigan might take a road trip down there and ride :beer:

Budz

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2008, 06:15:05 PM »
im still a broke azz, but like i told ya, i really wanna make it down.  ;D
soundz like its gonna be an awesome time.
ill definately keep u posted. i should know within the next month and a half whether ill be down or not.
hope 2 see u there bro.
we can paint our freq-Gs over a few beers n shyt. :beer: ^_^