Author Topic: I got a new bike, peep this  (Read 8226 times)

Offline stinky

• Backpacker
Re: I got a new bike, peep this
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2008, 01:51:40 AM »
The chain is probably to big  for your driver. Is it a 9tooth driver? If so that chain  should be replaced with a khe collapsable or something like that. Check to see if the chain (just pedal it backwards)  hits the driver. If so there is your problem.

Offline str8rollin

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #16 on: January 24, 2008, 01:59:16 AM »
hey that looks nice. stems looks gigantic to me cuz ive never seen one on a bike, but as long as it works nice, all that matters. i remember when me and my ridin buddies used to rave about how small 28t looked, now they seem big haha.

BTW is your spot the long aisle or is there more space where u ride at thats not in the pic.

Offline lJohnnyTheFoxl

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: January 24, 2008, 05:53:04 AM »
Yeah wow I didn't know so many people could throw a jealous fit over a stem... ha nooo I'm playing.  It's definitely clunky but it works pretty well.  I dunno who's not reading what I've posted, but I'd love to rock a Sequence zero if it was in my power to get a front cable in there.

Outriding, the Hart mini in the pic that you put up only works on small steer tube sizes.  And damn that Fishbone makes my stem look downright sexy.

timk4130

« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2008, 06:57:09 AM »
Sequence Null Stem:

Fishbone straight UP Stem:

Hart Mini stem:

Azonic zero stem:

DNA Saucer stem:

Crupi Rhythm "No" Reach Stem:

Pazzaz ATB872:

Theres still 2 or 3 more zero offset stems, I just cant find pics.

Outriding, the Hart mini in the pic that you put up only works on small steer tube sizes.  And damn that Fishbone makes my stem look downright sexy.

that fishbone stem was the sh!t  when i had 1!!!!!!

and yes, the heart mini , was designed for 1'' sterer  tubes!!!!

it is accually funny to see some of these designs that we rode back in the day!!!
and just as funny is  seeing some of the stuff  that went, on and off the bike,  from using full off-set,  to minimal, to zero for the longest time............ back to minimal , and now  from the beginning  , back to full offset!!!

enjoy riding man ,  and dont worry about what others say!!!

just enjoy it!!!

take care,
keep riding , and progressing!!!!!!!

tim
« Last Edit: January 24, 2008, 07:00:05 AM by timk4130 »