Author Topic: girlfriend or bike?  (Read 7845 times)

Offline Curmudgeon

• Backpacker
girlfriend or bike?
« on: January 16, 2008, 01:01:29 AM »
that old chestnut!

the question turns up on most bike forums at some point.

well the debate is over.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/7095134.stm

its a bit old now, i remember reading it in the paper a while back, sorry if its been on here before, couldn't find it with a serch

Offline Vic

• Cliffhanger
  • New Zealand
Re: girlfriend or bike?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 01:18:33 AM »
I thought I had come across every perversion known to mankind, but this is a new one on me. I have never heard of a 'cycle-sexualist'
griOt: "I suggest start learning Hang5. This trick will open a lot of doors, such as courage"

Thlayli

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 01:23:07 AM »
Small | Large

Offline TOflat

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 01:42:20 AM »
I dont know why the guy was put on probation. Sure hes a perv, but the bike doesnt have feelings. If it was a 5 year old girls bike maybe.

Offline ASC

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 01:53:03 AM »
 ;D Hard Metal loving.

How about neither... directed question? As long as body is sound, the Bike. Once in a while throw in a person, sounds horrible, but life is time. lol. Life does not have to be conventional.
Have bikes to suit any mood of riding..lol..meaning road, off road or what ever. If riding with anyone its during group rides but with both sexes. Any "Experimental/Tech" riding, rather explore alone makes for being less competitive and the ego not getting in the way. Some do better when improving skills with others..true..doesn't work for everyone, but sure luv watching competitive spirit in others...its all freudian as this point....
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 02:22:35 AM by ASC »
RIDE......RIDE......RIDE

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »
The world is becoming weirder. I thought I'd heard it all.
Usually , I can see one side of a story or the other, or both, but this time, I see neither.
Firstly, why would you literally 'ride' a bike?
Secondly, why on earth would a man get charged for this weird act in his home.
If the Scottish police dont charge every one with a blow up doll or vibrator, they have double standards.
We live in strange times with strange ppl.

Offline Gensanity

• GF Inhabitant
  • ....enjoy....
    • My Art For Free & For Sale
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2008, 05:05:03 PM »
yeah this has been posted before but I don't understand why he would admit do an aggravated breach of the peace.  What peace did he aggrivate?  He was alone in his hotel room. 

2 cleaners saw him and then ran and told the manager who called the police?
I'm sorry but that just seems weird.  I mean, if I walked in on a dude having sex w/ a bike in his own room, I don't think I would go run and tell the authorities.

My wife calls my bike my mistress.  She act's like she doesn't mind my riding.  But I can tell she hates it.  Every time I tell her about any progression I have made she just looks at me like, "why are you telling me about this, I don't really care"  Find a girl you can ride with or who will support your riding or you are in for a lot of aggrivation.

Phatman

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2008, 07:23:38 PM »
sex offenders register is a little extreme he didnt hurt anyone, & isnt exactly a danger to living things.

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2008, 04:43:21 AM »
This is coming from a rider who has never had his dick wet, but when you are almost 18 and your testosterone levels are off the charts, masterbation just doesn't cut it anymore.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

TJ Perry

« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 04:44:13 AM »
This is coming from a rider who has never had his dick wet, but when you are almost 18 and your testosterone levels are off the charts, masterbation just doesn't cut it anymore.

this is the holy grail of tyler quotes

Offline E. Marx

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2008, 09:16:55 PM »

My wife calls my bike my mistress.  She act's like she doesn't mind my riding.  But I can tell she hates it.  Every time I tell her about any progression I have made she just looks at me like, "why are you telling me about this, I don't really care"  Find a girl you can ride with or who will support your riding or you are in for a lot of aggrivation.

same thing with my girlfriend, couldnt tell her nothing related to my bike, or id get the "your an asshole" look

good thing i got rid of her :)
Sanity is only the commonly accepted level of insanity.

TJ Perry

« Reply #11 on: January 17, 2008, 09:20:01 PM »
I usually just tell new flings or love interests that my bike is something I will always hold more dear to me than some members of my own family and coming between me and what I've loved my entire life is subject to automatic "yo bitch peas out" knee jerk tendancies.

Offline Julian Musto

• Backpacker
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2008, 10:04:31 AM »
dont do either, just hustle trees and crack

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2008, 09:40:07 PM »
I wonder if masters of Kama Sutra would make good riders.  Or good riders make masters of Kama Sutra.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

Offline nobleman

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2008, 01:21:30 AM »
bike in the day hoes in the night.