Author Topic: girlfriend or bike?  (Read 7846 times)

Offline Robbie Belding

• Funky Chicken
Re: girlfriend or bike?
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2008, 01:22:24 AM »
bike in the day hoes in the night.

O Ya I do the same thing! What were the odds of that! :mellow:

Offline Selected

• Hitchhiker
  • "I used to be an English major."
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2008, 04:25:42 AM »
Go out there and get laid; maybe then (after a few times) you will go back to riding your bike. If you happen to meet someone special, keep her around. I know - it can be frustrating if you feel alone because you should be in a "serious" relationship or whatever. Just do it. Be safe. Have respect. And you'll see there is no reason to quit the bike. If you don't get involved soon, by the time you're 22 you'll be into some deep resentment and loathing. Be strong. Be free. Be confident. Don't obsess.
Welcome to the truth of flatland. (Wilkes-Barre, Pa - Represent)

Offline Paulatrix

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2008, 08:44:04 AM »
This is coming from a rider who has never had his dick wet, but when you are almost 18 and your testosterone levels are off the charts, masterbation just doesn't cut it anymore.

this is the holy grail of tyler quotes

fooking laugh out loud!! ;D

guys are funny. i'll never grow tired of this conversation. 

Offline condemned bmx

• Deathtrucker
  • yo
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2008, 09:16:35 AM »
hahaha classic
slater

Offline leeroy002

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2008, 06:15:00 PM »
ur best to have a wife,girlfriend and a bike, just keep it on the quiet

Offline cow

• Cliffhanger
  • neglect not the talents in thee............
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2008, 06:36:46 PM »
YOU WOULD'NT BELIEVE GUYS...........BUT THERE ARE SOME WOMEN WHO ARE INTRIUGED(IF THAT'S HOW YOU SPELL IT) BY GUYS WHO DO "TRICKS"ON BIKES............

YOU JUST NEED TO MAKE SURE IF YOUR WOMAN DOES'NT LIKE YOUR RIDING,SHE MUST RESPECT IT....OR GET RID OF HER....CUS SOME OTHER WOMAN GONNA SHOW YOU THAT APPRECIATION FOR YOUR PASSION AND WAY OF LIFE(THAT'S WHAT FLATLAND/FREESTYLE IS),AND YOU GONNA GET RID OF THE PRESENT B....H ANYWAY.......

I'VE BEEN BLESSED.......MY EX USED TO GIVE ME MONEY FOR TYRES WHEN MINE WERE DONE AND I DID'NT HAVE MONEY YET TO GET ANY AND 2-3DAYS PASSED WOTHOUT ME RIDING..........AND I NEVER ASKED................

MY PRESENT GIRL......................GAVE ME MY TWO PAYMENTS TO ORDER FROM FLATLAND FUEL EVEN THOUGH I WAS GONNA GET PAID AT THE END OF THE WEEK.....AND REFUSED TO TAKE BACK THE MONEY..............

MAYBE SOME OF YOU SHOULD MIGRATE TO THE CARIBBEAN............ :wacko: :wacko: :P :beer: ;D ;D
Whatever you want in life is gonna take some effort on your part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fact is, freestyle riding was, is, and will always be evolving and moving in different directions. So just do what you want and have fun with it. Trends come and go.- TYRONE WILLIAMS

Offline Luis Elías

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2008, 07:02:49 PM »
I translated this from a Spanish joke:

Why bikes are better than women? – You can ride your bike at any time of the month...If you want to ride your bike, you won’t have to wait for it to get ready…Bikes don’t care about how much bikes you have had…When you ride your bike, you and your bike always come(cum) at the same time…You can have more than one bike…Your bike doesn’t get upset if you look at other bikes…You don’t need to take a shower to ride your bike…Your bike doesn’t get upset if you buy bike’s magazines…Bikes don’t get headaches…If a guy rides your bike, you don’t get jealous…Your bike will never hang out with other bikes at night…Your bike doesn’t get upset if you come home late at night…The only protection you need to ride your bike is a decent helmet…Bikes don’t insult you or humiliate you if you have ridden them in a bad way…If you insult your bike, you don’t need to apologize to ride it again…You can stop riding your bike in any moment, and it won’t get upset…You can ride your bike the first time you see it, without inviting her out before…It’s not impolite to tell your friends how good you rode your bike…

Offline creature

« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2008, 01:10:02 AM »
thats poetry :ph34r:
Every need has an Ego to feed

Offline williamflat

• Backpacker
  • Williamflat
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2008, 01:20:55 AM »

MY GIRLFRIEND RIDES FLAT HAHAHA

GREAT
Face your fears and live your dreams

www.facebook.com/williflat

Offline Curmudgeon

• Backpacker
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2008, 01:27:32 AM »
ban the tube top!

h_man

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2008, 02:22:12 PM »

That's a bit derogatory Dave a hoe is a slang expression for a whore which  i doubt women would appreciate.

Offline SurfonFlatland

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2008, 06:57:43 PM »

That's a bit derogatory Dave a hoe is a slang expression for a whore which  i doubt women would appreciate.

Global-flat.com rule whatever: no use of slang expressions, as they may not appeal to the feelings of individuals who lack a sense of humor.
The following is the truth.  The preceeding is a lie.

h_man

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2008, 07:44:06 PM »

Global-flat.com rule whatever: no use of slang expressions, as they may not appeal to the feelings of individuals who lack a sense of humor.

Global flat rules please Tyler show me these rules as they have been breached if that's the case you peroxide queen ^_^ so shut it Gillard (Blondie bird)  ^_^ as i doubt that was not meant as a joke & a sense of humour i have more so than you goldie locks. ^_^ as you can see i have a very good sense of humour never take things literally bro i never do it can cause brain malfunction. :P
« Last Edit: February 03, 2008, 08:04:20 PM by h_man »

Offline Julian Battelli

• Team
  • Funky Chicken
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »
Girls never interuppt me in riding...mine girl start riding she don't do it often but from time to time where is hot enought.

Offline SNJFlat

« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2008, 10:16:56 AM »
wtf? thats a bit intense.

if someone walks in on me humping away at an inanimate object...their fault. not mine.
how is that a legal issue?