Author Topic: i think im finally figgering out what flatland is  (Read 3399 times)

Offline Dazza

i think im finally figgering out what flatland is
« on: December 26, 2007, 10:32:06 AM »
ive just started learning a hitchhiker, and a greator, and after a full day of practising and then comin online and seein all these pics of riders doin the same tricks, and you can feel whats in the picture, you know what it feels lyk to balance just lyk that, and it opens up a whole new world, and new feeling to you, and it feels good to be apart of such great skill, cause it sure aint easy, well not at first anyway. i just wanted to say how much i love flatland, and what it really means to me. or it could be cause im stoned off my nut, and feel lyk im in love with it., ha ha. nah either way., its just wicked. peace out, Daz ;D

Offline LVSR

• Cliffhanger
  • I don't do 'tricks' I do 'illusions'
Re: i think im finally figgering out what flatland is
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 07:32:24 PM »
ok?

Thanks.
"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty nor security" --Benjamin Franklin

Offline Gensanity

• GF Inhabitant
  • ....enjoy....
    • My Art For Free & For Sale
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 07:51:06 PM »
figgering

haha

yes flatland is fun
even for those like me that aren't as good as all these crazy people pulling hitchikers like they're nothing.

I enjoy my steams and dorks

haha

figgering.  :beer:

Offline Mazur

• Cliffhanger
  • Central New York Freaks!
    • Void Dweller Industries
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2007, 07:51:23 PM »
go figure...

;D

Offline Mike Dood

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 12:22:31 AM »
Cut him some slack...he's just relating to things better now... maybe should have thought it and kept it upstairs...kinda like when your buddies girl bends over and you see her titties all hawt and all just waving at ya....  but none the less... :D

I know what ya mean to the original poster... keep at it!  :beer:

BMXfreak

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 03:08:33 AM »
i kinda know what you mean, like when i first stated and couldnt do sh*t all the links i saw pros and even amatures do seemed impossible and insane, but now that im pretty good and can do some descent stuff i can watch pros and advenced riders and appriciate it more

na'mean?

Offline Oltorf

• Cliffhanger
  • It's time to get serious!
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 03:40:06 AM »
That's good daz. after a decade of riding I still see vids of switches that baffle my mind. I think that's what keeps me coming back. I wanna figger it all out, even if I can't do it, I wanna know what's going on.
keep that s**t up.
Sickchild           Sequence                    bmxfreestyler.com                           720 Action Sports

ozz

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 05:15:54 AM »