Author Topic: A Bad Thing Frames available  (Read 16492 times)

Offline Metaphore

• Hitchhiker
Re: A Bad Thing Frames available
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2007, 06:25:28 PM »
In Europe we have something called the 'euro standards'. Cars built in a particular year must follow up the rules implied by the euro-5 standard, or euro-6 standard, etc etc...

Cars built in 2010 should produce no more than 120gr of co2 per 100km (60miles). Every car a manufacturer builds that emits more than this norm, they are fined a particular amount of money.
This way, cars are being forced to be cleaner and better for the environment.

Is there something similar for the U.S.?

Yeayea nice frame  ;D

Offline tranqulized

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2007, 06:28:40 PM »
sorry for being off topic... but if you saw the beating my dads ford f350 dump truck takes... you wouldn't be so hasty on bashing an american truck.... I've seen that dump truck knock down a huge tree before... with out damage/dents to the truck.... im not a ford fan by any means, but man... those dump trucks sure can take a beating... more so than the guy who helps my dad on the sides toyota....
As for those frames... They look nice, but what ever happened to brake mounts? are those a thing of the past? does anyone even rock the rear brake anymore besides bootnie-lee-farnsworth?

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
Trucks rule.  This guy is either a moron or he has never bought a washer and dryer. 

^Anyone in Europe ever wonder what a redneck is?

BTW, I just put it on a trailer and tow it behind this:

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2007, 08:57:15 PM »
i want that mr jowee. when i was buying my car i was sooo about to get a wrangler. it would be nice for winter here, plus i would be all about takin the roof and doors off and having a lift kit and 35's and omg i still want it. but they are kind of expensive, esp for how much i have heard they take in maintainance. i got a jetta instead. its manual so i just pretend im in a truck. i love it but seeing that, i want a truck before the whole world has to ride bikes(which wouldnt be so bad, less fat people so europe doesnt make fun of us as much)

also, since this is a thread about a bad thing frames, i would want the one that is heat treated but in the size of the one that isnt. its ok because i love the frame i have but if i didnt, i would be in a pickle because that is suuuuuch a sick frame
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 08:58:47 PM by DaveDeBuono »
life is short. stunt it.

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2007, 09:49:21 PM »

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2007, 10:11:56 PM »
well then just out of curiosity, is it a 4 or 6? what have you done to it? it looks like a blast to drive around. also how much do you want? i mean im not a serious buyer just wondering you know, entertain my fantasies. or sell my car and take a plane there with the money :)
« Last Edit: December 22, 2007, 10:13:44 PM by DaveDeBuono »
life is short. stunt it.

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2007, 11:54:28 PM »
Scott O'Brien upgraded to the Honda Element.
That's a downgrade.

Kinda funny coming from a guy who made fun of everyone when they got there Xb's and now your riding on the Scion xb d*i*c*k.   I bet you forgot about that one, I didn't.

You look like a homo Moby driving yours... :rolleyes:
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

Offline Mr.Jowee

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2007, 08:24:40 AM »
Its all true. I hate when I'm jealous, and I look like Mobey. Character flaws deeply ingrained in my persona. I'm glad I have friends (like Scott) who still accept me, even though I hate on everyone and look funny.

Offline PSchoolen

• Company
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2007, 02:59:37 PM »
Scott O'Brien upgraded to the Honda Element.
That's a downgrade.

Kinda funny coming from a guy who made fun of everyone when they got there Xb's and now your riding on the Scion xb d*i*c*k.   I bet you forgot about that one, I didn't.

You look like a homo Moby driving yours... :rolleyes:

I have been a passenger in both Mickey's Xb and Scott's Element. The Element was definitely an upgrade. I was never a fan of them until I spent some time in Scott's.
Patrick Schoolen
www.flatlandfuel.com

Offline Scott O

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2007, 03:04:05 PM »
Its all true. I hate when I'm jealous, and I look like Mobey. Character flaws deeply ingrained in my persona. I'm glad I have friends (like Scott) who still accept me, even though I hate on everyone and look funny.

So funny, I love it!  ;D  ^_^
www.voodoojam.com
twitter @emceeob

joelweevil

« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2007, 02:54:11 AM »
why not consider picking up a remaining paris 2 frame? they may be cheaper.

Offline flad.solo.view

• Hitchhiker
  • The CycleCult
    • Ukrainian BMX Community
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 10:39:09 AM »
does anyone have pics of complete bike
on 19" multi color frame???

Ukrainian BMX Style | http://UKRBMX.com/