Author Topic: Exclusive: latest Battle TV video  (Read 3805 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Exclusive: latest Battle TV video
« on: December 16, 2007, 10:58:47 AM »
We are proud to present the latest issue of Battle TV featuring the final station of the BidC tour in Austria.

Before it´s gonna be published on bidc.de, freecaster and in the Austrian tv ( ORF 2 ) you can download the video here on global-flat.

This time the video has subtitles for the interviews but nevertheless they might be hard to understand. The running gag is to confuse the Battle TV anchorman with Austrian slang ;-)

Download: video section

Offline erikhogers

• Hitchhiker
Re: Exclusive: latest Battle TV video
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2007, 07:24:58 PM »
why no combo of waldemar??!!? nice movie though :mellow:

Offline Flo Sailer

• Hitchhiker
    • Show&Eventagentur für darstellende Bmx- Kunst
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2007, 10:32:07 AM »
waldemar is coming on the tour dvd ;D

but this guy could have a solo video!
Die Rechtsfähigkeit des Menschen beginnt mit der Vollendung der Geburt.

Offline Marcel_Munich

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2007, 01:18:23 PM »
i really enjoyed the video, thanks!
"a flatland rider is a rider who rides on a flatland" :-D Chad rulez"

http://www.myspace.com/dermasl !

Offline Gensanity

• GF Inhabitant
  • ....enjoy....
    • My Art For Free & For Sale
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2007, 05:49:25 PM »
Cool Vid

Hirschl: "People should ride the right way, not focusing on other riders styles, do what they want.  Not do the same thing over and over again.  Steam is dead."

If you're calling the steam roller dead bc everyone is doing it over and over again, wouldn't you consider that focusing on other riders styles? 

Yes people should do what they want.
They should also not criticize other people for doing what they want.

i get his point.  But then again it should not be so easy to flip the situation around on em like that.  If people want to spin in steams all day bc they enjoy it then let em.  Steam Is probably the biggest passagway into flatland there is.  Just think.  Without the steam many people would not even be riding, or have been able to advance from there.

blahblahblah.

TJ Perry

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 12:14:30 AM »
Cool Vid

Hirschl: "People should ride the right way, not focusing on other riders styles, do what they want.  Not do the same thing over and over again.  Steam is dead."

If you're calling the steam roller dead bc everyone is doing it over and over again, wouldn't you consider that focusing on other riders styles? 

Yes people should do what they want.
They should also not criticize other people for doing what they want.

i get his point.  But then again it should not be so easy to flip the situation around on em like that.  If people want to spin in steams all day bc they enjoy it then let em.  Steam Is probably the biggest passagway into flatland there is.  Just think.  Without the steam many people would not even be riding, or have been able to advance from there.

blahblahblah.

The trick is to do steamrollers in a way nobody else is doing them. Which isn't that hard, but asking that is sometimes asking too much for newer riders. They'd rather do what's sort of trendy at the moment and I don't really blame them. I just think they'd be happier learning something other than regular old steamroller barflip steamroller barflip..

Offline asd123

• Forkglider
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 09:54:12 PM »
can anybody tell me the title of the song when Seppl is ridin?