Author Topic: Matthias Dandois video on watchbmx  (Read 13203 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Matthias Dandois video on watchbmx
« on: December 02, 2007, 10:36:42 AM »
Lotfi Hamadi and watchbmx present: Matthias Dandois video part.

The video is 8 minutes long and you can download it from watchbmx.com. It shows Matthias riding his spots in Paris and includes some cool editing, too. A well done video part you shouldn´t miss.

At the moment the watchbmx website is offline for maintenance but you access the video directly:

- High quality version: part1, part2

Offline Moya-1

• Cliffhanger
Re: Matthias Dandois video on watchbmx
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:59:56 AM »
THE SECOND PART LINK DOESNT WORK. 
i have seen it in watchbmx.com
amazing vid and amazing tricks!!!
 :ph34r:

Offline Andras

• Backpacker
    • http://www.original-gypsy.com
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 11:38:38 AM »
Looks like Lotfi Hamadi's got the touch to make amazing videos. Very well done and entertaining video! Thanks a lot!

When watching Matthias ride it seems like he is having a very good time on his bike. I love the positivity he brings to the sport. Hope we can get inspired by him for a long time.

At the same time I wonder who's going to be the next rider who will impress the flatland world the way he did. I tend to think the next person will have a tough job to do so.

TJ Perry

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 11:55:54 AM »
At the same time I wonder who's going to be the next rider who will impress the flatland world the way he did. I tend to think the next person will have a tough job to do so.

I thought the same thing with Justin Miller and then Matthias came along like some hyperactive smiling twelve year old busting everything under the sun.

TJ Perry

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 12:10:59 PM »
I just finished part one and am convinced Matthias is the best rider in the world right now. Turbined x footed halfpackers are f*cking ridiculous, and his back wheel lines are harder than raphs at the moment in my opinion.

This kid is insane. How long since his last 8 minute video part and we're already seeing ALL NEW tricks? :huh:

Offline Andras

• Backpacker
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »
I think the difference between Matthias and all the other riders that are considered to be the best riders is that he seems to play, not work on new tricks. If somebody is coming out with so many new moves and tricks you cannot really say that he is working THAT hard on them. I know the tricks he does do not just come as a gift, but come on, how much would it take for any of us to learn them?
Many riders get burnt out because they have to practice really a lot to master tricks and combos. Matthias, being so talented may save his time and nerves to get frustrated and burnt out.

planck

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2007, 01:52:13 PM »
Outstanding video, can't thank you enough for this. Matthias's riding is on a whole different level!

Si.

Offline FlatismŽ

• GF Inhabitant
    • Flatism
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2007, 02:10:00 PM »
OMD! Slicker than Slick in everyway.
Flat-ism

Offline Durden

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2007, 03:12:13 PM »
Lol whose upside Mathias?

Offline effraim

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2007, 05:20:19 PM »
awesome riding, and very impressive marketing!!! great stuff matthias and lotfi

Offline griOt

• Team
  • Deathtrucker
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2007, 05:47:26 PM »
Geezus.
the few, the proud, the flatlanders

TJ Perry

« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2007, 08:07:41 PM »
I also want to add that I really really hope that it doesn't get to his head because that would really make me sad  :angry:

Offline Andras

• Backpacker
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
If yes, we will tie him to a tree in Ajka next year and call the Debrecen guys. That will make him get back to normal again.  :wub: No, I do not think he will ever forget where he's coming from, even though he's young and competitive.

TJ Perry

« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 08:40:32 PM »
, even though he's young and competitive.

What's weird is I don't think of him as competitive at all when I see him in contests. It seems like he's just out having a good time. It just seems like he really really loves being on his bike period.

Offline Burd

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 08:44:24 PM »
Wow.  He may be the best rider on the planet on both the front wheel AND the back wheel.  Definitely the best all around rider.  Not my favorite to watch (that would be Keelan or Hotoke), but definitely the best.