Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 198012 times)

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
Re: New Jersey!
« Reply #1065 on: January 14, 2011, 08:35:43 PM »
I just thought it was funny, like I'll walk in the door and go, "Hello Officer, here is my application to buy more guns. Oh by the way, how can I go about having a bmx contest down by the beach?"

Maybe it would sound better if I was like, "I'd like to inquire about having a large event down by the beach......Ok cool. Oh and here is my application to buy more guns."

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #1066 on: January 16, 2011, 12:57:53 AM »
LOL, well you work at Lakehurst and if you can get gun permits you already pass a pretty stringent background test. Should be a breeze.....

Maybe.
Peace from BMXNJ

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #1067 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:49 PM »
Should have been a breeze, except that my local police station is closed until Tuesday. Yeah.

Keith

Budz

« Reply #1068 on: January 28, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »
its not that parking lot by the bay is it?...the place where that pervert was wankin in the car? ^_^
that spot sorta blows. the courts are MUCH better. either by your house, or the PARK.
the school would be a good place to jam...not sure how a comp would go down there tho

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #1069 on: January 28, 2011, 07:47:42 PM »
Yeah Brett, Budz is right. The spot by the bay has nice scenery and all, but the surface is spotty at best. The tennis courts are cool, but I'd say they are a little too confined. The school that Budz mentioned is on Veeder Lane in Bayville. That is my main spot in the summer and after school hours. Wide open parking lot with a better than average surface. The park would probably be the best for a contest. It is two basketball courts side by side with a perfect surface. Plus, there is a skatepark in the park itself, so it might be easier to convince the town folk to let us do our thing. It is Veterans Park on Veterans Blvd. Not sure what town that is but Mapquest is telling me Barnegat Pines.

Keith

Budz

« Reply #1070 on: January 28, 2011, 07:56:50 PM »
even that pavillion at veterans is nice.
its really smooth AND covered from the elements(sorta).
i could see that being a great spot. and arent there like bbq grills in there too? or am i remembering that wrong?

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #1071 on: January 30, 2011, 06:26:27 AM »
Actually yeah, that would be real sick. I'm pretty sure there's grilzzz.

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #1072 on: January 31, 2011, 05:51:36 PM »
Ok, cool, how do we go about securing that spot?
Peace from BMXNJ

Doses

« Reply #1073 on: January 31, 2011, 06:17:35 PM »
http://www.co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/Johnson%20Park%20Map.pdf

Get a permit for the lot by Grove 4...That was always one of my favorite spots.Park has grills..Plus close to Brunswick so train accessable.

Offline scagnj

• Backpacker
« Reply #1074 on: January 31, 2011, 06:53:25 PM »
Hey   whats up peps
 I ride in Toms River.  Im not all that great at it , but ridin, learning.
It would be cool to ride with more people. Mostly ride by myself  or with this dude keith I meet downtown.   Well if in the tomsriver area and want to ride    hit me up  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 06:55:09 PM by scagnj »

Budz

« Reply #1075 on: January 31, 2011, 11:59:17 PM »
Hey   whats up peps
It would be cool to ride with more people. Mostly ride by myself  or with this dude keith I meet downtown.   Well if in the tomsriver area and want to ride    hit me up  

What up dude?! Just waitin on some warmer weather and snow to melt. Havent seen u in a while...hows everything?

http://www.co.middlesex.nj.us/parksrecreation/Johnson%20Park%20Map.pdf

Get a permit for the lot by Grove 4...That was always one of my favorite spots.Park has grills..Plus close to Brunswick so train accessable.

Sounds like something to check out for sure! thanks!
Is this Adam? Im guessing by your sn, "doses"

louisflat

« Reply #1076 on: February 06, 2011, 09:20:21 PM »
I quit flatland. Still love to help out with contests.

Budz

« Reply #1077 on: February 06, 2011, 10:52:32 PM »
Lou, I quit too! ;D

ok...gonna go buy some spokes at Staff for my front wheel now. :P

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #1078 on: February 08, 2011, 08:28:08 PM »
Hey   whats up peps

Yo what up dude! Its me, Keith. f*cking weather bro. We'll get out there again soon enough.

Hey Brett, I have no idea how we can go about securing that spot at the park. I guess we would need to find out what town that is and then possibly go to the police station or a town hall if they have one.

...Or we could just call a jam and hope for the best.

Lou, I call shenanigans on you quiting. Not cool.

Keith

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #1079 on: February 08, 2011, 08:36:26 PM »
Would anyone be interested in maybe starting a Weds night Shields skatepark meetup?

Or maybe something elsewhere