Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196386 times)

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
Re: New Jersey!
« Reply #930 on: March 23, 2010, 04:32:02 PM »
hmmm, the last time I had been in there was when they had the zombie walk back in October. They must have swept it all out back then.
The idea for the jam came after the party was set up. I actually didn't go out there and double check everything.
I try for indoor locations now because I don't wanna get rained out.
I'll check with mookie and see if we can get a parking lot area to rope off.
Peace from BMXNJ

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #931 on: March 23, 2010, 04:47:58 PM »
If the location is no good we can always go with the spot over by me.
BBQ it up and then go to the wonder bar later that evening, for those who are down with the party thing.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2010, 04:50:08 PM by bmiddaugh »
Peace from BMXNJ

Budz

« Reply #932 on: March 23, 2010, 04:54:54 PM »
your lot would work, but then its kinda far from the party.
how about try and get permish to clean the carousel up(im down to help), and if it doesnt work out, we just renegade out to one of the lots and claim some space? no biggie.

still like the idea of Jam at your lot in Brick, and after party at the WooWoo. ;D
maybe end summer? possible? :mellow:

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #933 on: March 23, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »
The Woo Woo is always open. We just say a day and it's all good, just as long as I'm not conflicting with someplace else I have to be.

Oh, we can go into the carousel in the morning with brooms and sh*t and clean it out, that's not a problem, but I never went and really scoped that floor.
I have mookie looking into them letting us rope off a lot to ride in over there if we determine that the carousel is too...pooped out.

Sorry fellers, I get lost in a myriad of different things I have going on and I can't always stay on top of sheeot. I appreciate Bud and all you guys looking out and picking up my slack.
Peace from BMXNJ

Budz

« Reply #934 on: March 23, 2010, 05:13:50 PM »
my opinion would be to keep it all in Asbury...jam and party. were like 20-30 mins or so further south of Asbury...so its just unneeded extra miles for everyone else to go back and forth.
Brett, let me know what time and i will help get the place cleaned up and purty. will there be access to cleaning supplies? ie-brooms, mops, SHOVELS...a raging river of water ;) ?
i will bring my pellet gun to play with any stray birds!...i will also be the 1st to be arrested. ^_^

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #935 on: March 23, 2010, 05:59:17 PM »
I'm on it. We can get in there pretty early that day, probably like 9 or 10. Still talking to mookie for a back up...
Peace from BMXNJ

Offline tehdisciple

• Forkglider
« Reply #936 on: March 28, 2010, 06:52:20 AM »
Just had an awesome session at Shields Skate Park. Only a few bmxers came and i was the only flatlander, i am starting to work on full bw hikers  ;D my best was when i got the switch from the seat to the wheel and put it in front of me. I still need to find out the balance point for when the bike is vertical, but it was a good night!

Budz

« Reply #937 on: March 28, 2010, 07:45:24 AM »
Just had an awesome session at Shields Skate Park. Only a few bmxers came and i was the only flatlander, i am starting to work on full bw hikers  ;D my best was when i got the switch from the seat to the wheel and put it in front of me. I still need to find out the balance point for when the bike is vertical, but it was a good night!
NICE! :beer:

Offline tehdisciple

• Forkglider
« Reply #939 on: April 03, 2010, 04:59:25 AM »
Sayreville Sat April 3rd peoples! we be jammin!

Wish i could come. Startin' tomorrow i'll be in Florida for the next 10 days and i can't bring my bike.

Budz

« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2010, 01:27:54 PM »
Sayreville Sat April 3rd peoples! we be jammin!

Wish i could come. Startin' tomorrow i'll be in Florida for the next 10 days and i can't bring my bike.
all good my dude...come out to the Asbury Jam April 17th.
have fun in sunny FL! :mellow:

Offline welfaresoldierbt

• Forkglider
« Reply #941 on: April 10, 2010, 09:49:21 PM »
Anyone doing the Sayreville thing tomorrow, as in Sunday April 11th? I actually have a Sunday off work!

-bt

Budz

« Reply #942 on: April 10, 2010, 11:35:53 PM »
Anyone doing the Sayreville thing tomorrow, as in Sunday April 11th? I actually have a Sunday off work!

-bt
Brett, yes indeed bro! come thru!
actually have a jam goin on...the "Anthony gets(got) his bytch(bike) back Jam"! :mellow:

hope to see u out there!

Offline tehdisciple

• Forkglider
« Reply #944 on: April 15, 2010, 01:16:02 AM »

all good my dude...come out to the Asbury Jam April 17th.
have fun in sunny FL! :mellow:

Haha had an awesome time, I can't make it to the Jam :/ I'm always busy on saturdays.