Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196313 times)

Budz

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #855 on: March 03, 2010, 08:21:49 PM »
Dude, you'll have all those tricks back by the end of the weekend. Oh and will you be down by me this weekend? Because I can come scoop you up on the way to Sayreville on Sunday.

Btw, the end of your video made me laugh so hard I choked on my tuna sandwich.

Keith
i was sooo bummed about how i rode yesterday...tried to make light and poke fun at myself in the vid...kinda brought my spirits back up. ;D
i will be in Toms River, yes. Ron and his dudes might come session here Sat, so let me know if you are around so we can meet up. might hit that spot up in Brick. carpooling on Sunday sounds great btw! :mellow:

Brett, if you are around Sat...might be riding near your house. come out and play!
do u have mag copies?

louis, stoked you will be out on Sun too! very kool indeed!

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #856 on: March 03, 2010, 08:38:38 PM »
whats riding in toms river like? indoor or a good lot anyway? im getting tints sat, droppin off my car at 10 so depending on when its done and how late people ride im down for making it a flatland weekend
life is short. stunt it.

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #857 on: March 03, 2010, 08:47:09 PM »
Yeah dude bring the frame. This way I can get it back to you at least by Anthony's jam.

Budz

« Reply #858 on: March 03, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »
whats riding in toms river like? indoor or a good lot anyway? im getting tints sat, droppin off my car at 10 so depending on when its done and how late people ride im down for making it a flatland weekend
not sure the plan for Sat yet. waiting to hear back from Ron.
will probably ride in nearby Brick. the spot in my fail vid.
your tinting is gonna take like what, an hour or 2?(possibly longer) then to have to drive a few hours, THEN an hour past Sayreville to get down here. almost wont be worth it. like by the time you get here, we will probably all be dead.haha. hope i dont sound like we dont want you here...just that its a crazy amount of driving to only get to ride for a small time. just lookin out for ya bro. save your gas and come play Sunday in Saytown for sure!!! :mellow:

louisflat

« Reply #859 on: March 03, 2010, 09:04:19 PM »
YO what about riding indoors at that dudes spot?!
Brett, where you at dude?
Make it happen so Dave can ride all weekend!

Budz

« Reply #860 on: March 03, 2010, 09:06:04 PM »
YO what about riding indoors at that dudes spot?!
Brett, where you at dude?
Make it happen so Dave can ride all weekend!
;D :beer: :mellow:

louisflat

« Reply #861 on: March 03, 2010, 09:42:25 PM »
I can't make it out Saturday.
Got a DEMO up in Nutley for Grove Street.

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #862 on: March 03, 2010, 10:18:35 PM »
I think the whole indoors in the shop over winter thing went sorta down the crapper....

I'll admit, I never went crazy pursuing it...which is probably why it never went anywhere...

Stoked to hear Grove is doing demos!
Peace from BMXNJ

louisflat

« Reply #863 on: March 04, 2010, 02:13:08 AM »
MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Budz

« Reply #864 on: March 04, 2010, 02:37:48 AM »
Louis is turning beet red and firing objects into the sheet rock...Brett, i don think you wanna pay for the therapy sessions that may result from this. get on it! ;D

Offline NOpurpoSE

• Backpacker
« Reply #865 on: March 04, 2010, 03:47:20 AM »
Dude, you'll have all those tricks back by the end of the weekend. Oh and will you be down by me this weekend? Because I can come scoop you up on the way to Sayreville on Sunday.

Btw, the end of your video made me laugh so hard I choked on my tuna sandwich.

Keith
i was sooo bummed about how i rode yesterday...tried to make light and poke fun at myself in the vid...kinda brought my spirits back up. ;D
i will be in Toms River, yes. Ron and his dudes might come session here Sat, so let me know if you are around so we can meet up. might hit that spot up in Brick. carpooling on Sunday sounds great btw! :mellow:

Brett, if you are around Sat...might be riding near your house. come out and play!
do u have mag copies?

louis, stoked you will be out on Sun too! very kool indeed!

Whoa, somehow I completely missed this before. I"ll be around sat at my house, but if the weather is good I'm gonna have to get some riding done, whether it be over in Brick or by my house. Actually, I went by the two spots by my house yesterday. The lot by the bay is good to go, and I also noticed that someone took the net down at one of the tennis courts aorund the corner. Hopefully it stays that way.

Anyway, keep me posted about saturday because its definitely about time to get a few good consecutive days on the bike. Enough of this bullsh*t.

Keith

Budz

« Reply #866 on: March 04, 2010, 04:24:17 AM »
im down for whatever on Sat, Keith...just let me know.
i obviously need to ride more than one day a month. 2 days in a row!?...dude, i might mess my pants! ;D

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #867 on: March 05, 2010, 01:01:46 AM »
wooord i got u budz lol no worries

i think the riding season has juuuuust about begun. i mean, think about it. whos the five greatest rappers of all time. dylon, dylon, dylon, dylon, and dylon. because i spit hot fire.
life is short. stunt it.

Offline khelagger

• Backpacker
« Reply #868 on: March 05, 2010, 01:17:03 AM »
wooord i got u budz lol no worries

i think the riding season has juuuuust about begun. i mean, think about it. whos the five greatest rappers of all time. dylon, dylon, dylon, dylon, and dylon. because i spit hot fire.

Dave i will let you finish....but last riding season was the best of all time ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #869 on: March 06, 2010, 01:27:50 AM »
whatcha mean, im confused
life is short. stunt it.