Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 198118 times)

Budz

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #645 on: November 14, 2009, 08:41:57 PM »
yea, we get Ron back! but we arent giving Anthony back to TX just yet!
haha...they are BOTH ours! :wacko: ;D

gonna be nice to have ya back here, Ron. sorry shyt didnt pan out the way you hoped out there, but we wont complain about havin u back. :mellow:

Sunday is lookin like itll be nice...anyone down for Sayreville tomorrow?
party sunny high of 69! :mellow:
i will have to stop back in Linden if i even want to try and ride..i left my shoes there...DUH! :P  :rolleyes: ^_^ so if anyone is meetin up, post it up so i can get out the door early cuz gettin my shoes will add another 40 mins to an hour to my trip.

louisflat

« Reply #646 on: November 17, 2009, 03:18:18 AM »
who has been riding lately?
Even though its getting colder and more wet, I'm getting even more stoked to ride.

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #647 on: November 18, 2009, 10:49:39 PM »
Yeah Ron. I might be moving down to the gloucester area sometime in January depending on if I get into Rowan University. I don't even know if you remember me, haha.

No way! thats awesome Louis and i hope you get in. you realize rowan is 5 minutes from my moms house and thats probably where ill be living for a while. And not to mention they have the best riding spot ever. Right in the center of the campus... and yes of coarse i remember you ha. well let me know what happens.

and yes dave ill be back to ride with you again and mark. You'll have to make a trip down to sj...My move was nothing personal at all. Just wanted a change, mainly weather but things just didn't work out. soo im back and here to stay for a while.

Bud and Ken thanks for the great welcome back. I do miss jersey alot and you really don't know how good Jersey is until you actually live somewhere else. The cost of living is high for a reason ha. well all you guys will see me soon enough...I got a new ride too soo look out ha jk

louisflat

« Reply #648 on: November 20, 2009, 04:04:57 PM »
That's awesome Ron. I don't know what spot you are talking about, but I'm sure I saw it when I went there over the summer. I will definitely let you know if I get in. Where has Mark been lately, I haven't seen him since that jam at Rutgers. Are you guys coming out to the Asbury Park Jam?

TGK

« Reply #649 on: November 20, 2009, 09:45:14 PM »
Ya know,

I stop in and read this thread from time to time, and I think my wife and I should have moved east, instead of south. 

Only if I had the house and garage I have here in Jersey.

(Doesn't hurt to dream)

Btw , I am still playing the lottery.
Lol=)

Offline khelagger

• Backpacker
« Reply #650 on: November 20, 2009, 11:45:21 PM »
That's awesome Ron. I don't know what spot you are talking about, but I'm sure I saw it when I went there over the summer. I will definitely let you know if I get in. Where has Mark been lately, I haven't seen him since that jam at Rutgers. Are you guys coming out to the Asbury Park Jam?

i rode with him last sunday yes i think we're all going to the jam.

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #651 on: November 23, 2009, 01:30:31 AM »
when is this asbury park jam? and is it indoors?

Offline hate5six

• Hitchhiker
    • hate5six.com
« Reply #652 on: November 23, 2009, 02:02:16 AM »
Stoked to hear you're coming back, Ron!  Chad and I will probably be at the Asbury Park jam.  I think it's Dec 19 and yeah, indoors.
Quote from: PinkY_DollY
Quote from: Flatride
because the guy will never change, he is phuked up by nature.

About what you speak? What Phuket?! Phuket is in Thailand, and my sweet bzeke in Russia!

Budz

« Reply #653 on: November 26, 2009, 08:47:08 AM »
dont know if anyone is plannin to ride this wknd, but i wont be able to come play.
gotta go with the ladies for ladies nite out at Starland Ballroom to see Life of Agony on Sat, then im sure ill be passed out and/or hung over in Kearny somewhere on Sunday.
actually, gotta work when i come out of my fog on Sunday up in West Milford.

if anyone is down for the wknd after, or during the week, id be kool with that.
the ribs are feeling much better...just gonna give em a few extra days before gettin back out there. not ridin since the 1300 Jam has not been fun. :(

louisflat

« Reply #654 on: November 29, 2009, 05:53:47 AM »
If anybody is trying to ride tomorrow, let me know. I'm off from work this weekend. Had a good two hour session today.

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #655 on: December 02, 2009, 06:33:34 PM »
Anybody going to Jump for Joy, Saturday or Sunday ? I might be down for a flat session before hitting the park Saturday...

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #656 on: December 02, 2009, 08:15:55 PM »
I'll be at Jump For Joy Sunday, but I'll be busy taking pics and videoing and writing stuff down so...won't be riding.
Peace from BMXNJ

Budz

« Reply #657 on: December 03, 2009, 07:34:18 AM »
i might be there Sunday...for the "comp".
is there a spot to maybe ride some flat in or around the skatepark?
i like to watch, but its hard to be a spectator ALL day.
i mean,id come out anyway, but ya know...id also like to do some... :crash:

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #658 on: December 03, 2009, 01:27:51 PM »
i might be there Sunday...for the "comp".
is there a spot to maybe ride some flat in or around the skatepark?
i like to watch, but its hard to be a spectator ALL day.
i mean,id come out anyway, but ya know...id also like to do some... :crash:

Maybe if you want, we could meet up in the normal spot and i'll finish the ride. Let me know!!

Offline bmiddaugh

• Backpacker
    • BMXNJ.com
« Reply #659 on: December 03, 2009, 04:25:58 PM »
There really isn't any place to ride inside the park while the comp is going on but you can ride outside in the parking lot. They don't have the same no riding regulation that Shields does about riding outside.
Temp looks 45 and sunny for sunday.
Peace from BMXNJ