Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196412 times)

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #315 on: May 07, 2009, 10:33:19 AM »
I have not been on the web much this week. Not sure what the weekend plans are yet. I have not rode in over a week. This rain sucks !

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Budz

« Reply #316 on: May 07, 2009, 02:45:15 PM »
I have not been on the web much this week. Not sure what the weekend plans are yet. I have not rode in over a week. This rain sucks !

-Roy
dude that is the understatement of the year...this rain fookin blows wiener shnitzel!!!
think later this afternoon should be sorta clear enough to get out for a few. gonna try to get out for a bit.
have u talked to ur guests about possibly comin out to roll this wknd yet?

im rollin one way or another with or without anyone...ive got the itch again and not too much of me is in pain for a change. ;D
so far only Ken has raised a hand to come out and play on Sunday. beers up to u dude. :beer:
hopefully someone will show up.

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #317 on: May 07, 2009, 07:39:12 PM »
adam were you at a rutgers jam around 2000 or some year, on a black big daddy with gt bars and no brakes? my parents drove me there, and you rode even tho it started to rain, and i was an inspired little kid.

Dave,  that was me . It is honestly nice to hear that I inspired someone..lol....Great interview on Brokenspokes..Hit me up with some footage would love to see what you have going on.
thanks dude! i would love to have footage but i dont have a camera. come out one weekend tho, we can sesh and maybe like budz said he has a camera, film some things.(just saw now ur in north carolina but still lol)

who are these guests im hearing about? i would love to ride, im halfway trying not to commit to anything this weekend (despite what i said the other day, i need to save money/gas for 1300) but i dont really have anything better going on. a city trip is prob easier for me to make, depending on stuff and sh*t. but im always watching this thread to see what i can make.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 07:40:46 PM by DaveDeBuono »
life is short. stunt it.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #318 on: May 08, 2009, 03:18:26 AM »
who are these guests im hearing about? i would love to ride, im halfway trying not to commit to anything this weekend (despite what i said the other day, i need to save money/gas for 1300) but i dont really have anything better going on. a city trip is prob easier for me to make, depending on stuff and sh*t. but im always watching this thread to see what i can make.

Martin and a few of his friends have been in NYC for the past week. I'm trying to get everyone together for dinner Saturday night.

So who is down?? For real!!! I need to know by tomorrow!

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #319 on: May 08, 2009, 03:25:50 AM »
what's good d#ck#eads!!!  i'm down for grub for sure!!!  keep me in the loop...
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #320 on: May 08, 2009, 03:30:19 AM »
what's good d#ck#eads!!!  i'm down for grub for sure!!!  keep me in the loop...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

louisflat

« Reply #321 on: May 08, 2009, 05:29:07 AM »
I've got way to much studying to do this weekend.
Maybe next weekend.

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #322 on: May 08, 2009, 07:28:29 AM »
the next weekend after this one is 1300

gotta make it!
life is short. stunt it.

Budz

« Reply #323 on: May 08, 2009, 09:18:34 AM »
honestly, i dont have cash to drive up north JerZ, get to NYC, then have dinner, and have come all the way back.
ive got about enough to get to a spot to ride.
id like to meet Martin, the man responsible for hookin most of us up with this flatland paradise, and biker personals.haha(rider hook up). i just cant make that kinda trip and have those kinda expenses. an actual sit-down dinner in NYC costs cash i dont have right now.
gonna be at my brothers house all day Sat anyway.
sorry.

im still down to ride on Sinday if anyone wants to meet up.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 10:16:51 AM by Budz »

Budz

« Reply #324 on: May 08, 2009, 10:42:21 AM »
just would like to take a second to welcome Anthony(Deco. Inspira) from Austin, TX to JerZ!
or should i say BACK to JerZ! ;)
hope to meet up and ride soon dude! :mellow: :beer:

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #325 on: May 08, 2009, 01:55:00 PM »
honestly, i dont have cash to drive up north JerZ, get to NYC, then have dinner, and have come all the way back.
ive got about enough to get to a spot to ride.
id like to meet Martin, the man responsible for hookin most of us up with this flatland paradise, and biker personals.haha(rider hook up). i just cant make that kinda trip and have those kinda expenses. an actual sit-down dinner in NYC costs cash i dont have right now.
gonna be at my brothers house all day Sat anyway.
sorry.

im still down to ride on Sinday if anyone wants to meet up.

Call me when you get the chance

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #326 on: May 08, 2009, 02:26:11 PM »
Budz, if it helps I should have a hookup for a open bar on the upper east side.

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Budz

« Reply #327 on: May 08, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »
soundz kool Roy, but ill be at my brothers all day Sat anyway.
even if i wasnt gonna be at the bros, i dont drink and drive anymore.
actually i rarely even drink anymore.
if u ever get the greenlight to have open "coffee shop" in Amsterdam tho..... ;)  ^_^  ;D

Jon, sorry i missed ur calls. ill buzz ya in a bit dude.

btw...Anthony from Austin is down to ride on Sunday and also to chill in NYC on Sat nite.
i can scoop him up on Sunday if people still want to get out and ride, but if someone can scoop him for the NYC thing on Sat, say the word. he is in Perth Amboy right next to Sayreville.

Budz

« Reply #328 on: May 09, 2009, 08:09:30 AM »
ok...so Sunday is on for Sayreville.
hope to see a few of u there! :mellow:

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #329 on: May 09, 2009, 06:47:26 PM »
hey all, i cant make sunday, but mtf mtf mtf!
life is short. stunt it.