Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196411 times)

louisflat

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #300 on: May 04, 2009, 01:56:38 PM »
I might be able to come out Saturday. After 5.
Not sure.

Budz

« Reply #301 on: May 05, 2009, 01:17:14 AM »
any objections to ridin Sunday?
the weather looks like itll be better on Sunday, and plus i wont be able to make it on Saturday.
forgot i gotta drive the moms and aunt to my brothers house in Leonia on Sat.

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #302 on: May 05, 2009, 01:56:54 AM »
i'm down to ride on any given Sunday...  my diamond frame came in today :mellow:thanks kai!!!
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

louisflat

« Reply #303 on: May 05, 2009, 03:29:00 PM »
I can't get out this weekend.
I have a Bio test to study for on Monday.

adamguild

« Reply #304 on: May 06, 2009, 02:47:09 AM »
Would love to see some video of you new school Jersey guys... Is there any sort of flatland scene there these days? What up Budz,Loudogg,Rosie?

Budz

« Reply #305 on: May 06, 2009, 03:05:33 AM »
Adam! what up homie!?
the scene isnt what it was some years back. alot of people went into hiding, disappeared, or just stay to themselves, but it looks like its growin again.
lotsa new faces and up n comers. its nice! :mellow: think Mike Wilson and Rodney still shred, but they havent come out to session with us. they are now bizzy with Grove St Bikes in JC. the year is still young tho, so were hopin more people start comin out to play as summer kicks in. the word is out there, and hopefully it continues to spread.
when are u gonna come up for a visit?! havent seen u in years!
Grimaldo is also back on the bike again as seen on Animal Bikes website. so if u come up sometime, ill make sure to hit him up too to come play.
oh yea...believe the NC Jam is May 30th...ur not far from there now. u should hit it up!
dont be a stranger!...just "strange". ;)

adamguild

« Reply #306 on: May 06, 2009, 03:33:29 AM »
Have to see if its in my 100 mile radius..lol...I was up in NJ a few weeks back for spring break..

Offline DaveDeBuono

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #307 on: May 06, 2009, 05:58:26 AM »
adam were you at a rutgers jam around 2000 or some year, on a black big daddy with gt bars and no brakes? my parents drove me there, and you rode even tho it started to rain, and i was an inspired little kid.
life is short. stunt it.

Budz

« Reply #308 on: May 06, 2009, 09:00:43 AM »
looks like we are inheriting an Austin rider.  :mellow:

louisflat

« Reply #309 on: May 06, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »
Adam is the man.

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #310 on: May 06, 2009, 03:44:01 PM »
Would love to see some video of you new school Jersey guys... Is there any sort of flatland scene there these days? What up Budz,Loudogg,Rosie?

..I know Rosie!  he still rides and lives in south Jersey it think.. imma hit him up so maybe he could come ride on Sunday this week...or someday any week...
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Budz

« Reply #311 on: May 06, 2009, 07:36:13 PM »

..I know Rosie!  he still rides and lives in south Jersey it think.. imma hit him up so maybe he could come ride on Sunday this week...or someday any week...
isnt that ur cousin, Ken? or something like that?
i THINK i rememeber u tellin me that time we were at ur house...or maybe i was just splifted.haha.
eitherwho, def hit him up. i think people should get in touch with everyone they know in the area who rides flat to come out.
im really bummed about losin Ron Baker to TX, but it seems as tho TX is giving one back to us.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #312 on: May 07, 2009, 02:58:23 AM »
It looks like the weather this weekend might be a bust. Would you guys like to meet up in NYC Saturday night? No jam just dinner and sh*t. Let me know!!

I'm also down for Friday night so all of the guest are still in the states. I know 1 or 2 of them are leaving Saturday

JSteady
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 03:02:46 AM by JSteady »

Budz

« Reply #313 on: May 07, 2009, 03:07:14 AM »
ive been seein positive weather reports for the wknd. hmm.

does Roy not wanna come out to ride or sumthin?
Roy? havent heard from ya dude.

either way, ill be out ridin, either here alone(if need be), or in Sayreville with people.
i just need to ride! :) this rain shyt has been depressing.

adamguild

« Reply #314 on: May 07, 2009, 03:30:16 AM »
adam were you at a rutgers jam around 2000 or some year, on a black big daddy with gt bars and no brakes? my parents drove me there, and you rode even tho it started to rain, and i was an inspired little kid.

Dave,  that was me . It is honestly nice to hear that I inspired someone..lol....Great interview on Brokenspokes..Hit me up with some footage would love to see what you have going on.