Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196402 times)

Budz

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #240 on: April 21, 2009, 07:44:23 AM »
haha...im NOT Rodney!!! ^_^

when i stop by Grove St Bikes, im gonna get a pic with Rodney, cuz i have no pics with my long lost brother. ;)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2009, 07:46:02 AM by Budz »

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #241 on: April 21, 2009, 07:54:14 AM »
If anybody is interested Grove Street (bike shop) is having their Grand Opening Party Friday April 24th starting around 4:00pm. I going to try to get over there...

365 Grove Street
    Jersey City, NJ 07302
    http://grovestreetbicycles.com
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

louisflat

« Reply #242 on: April 21, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »
If anybody is interested Grove Street (bike shop) is having their Grand Opening Party Friday April 24th starting around 4:00pm. I going to try to get over there...

365 Grove Street
    Jersey City, NJ 07302
    http://grovestreetbicycles.com

I am so pissed I am missing out on this!
I have to work and my boss will not let me go support my friend.

Budz

« Reply #243 on: April 22, 2009, 05:03:11 AM »
ok...Sunday in Sayreville...whos in?

doubt ill make the Grove St Bike shop opening party on Fri cuz of lowcash.

and peep NJBMX for a few kinds words on our resident photo dude, JSteady- props!
http://ver3.brokenspokes.net/

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #244 on: April 22, 2009, 05:05:56 AM »

+1

edit: Do I even need to respond to these things anymore?  :P

Oh, and I found another rider from Allentown, PA.. I already told him about this
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 05:07:53 AM by JSteady »

Offline noskills

• Funky Chicken
    • Flickr
« Reply #245 on: April 22, 2009, 05:22:26 AM »

doubt ill make the Grove St Bike shop opening party on Fri cuz of lowcash.

and peep NJBMX for a few kinds words on our resident photo dude, JSteady- props!
http://ver3.brokenspokes.net/

Good photo set on BMXNJ Jsteady!!!!!

Budz

« Reply #246 on: April 22, 2009, 05:35:57 AM »
word Jon! i met another dude from the Philly area on here too and he would like to come out sometime also with a friend or 2. its gonna be a great summer!
and Jon, i think we can just assume u will be there whenever and wherever.
no response needed.haha. ^_^
i would just not respond either, but then who is gonna call the sessions?!haha. :P

i sent an e-mail to brokenspokes.net to see if they would post upcoming sessions on the site to possibly reach other underground flatters that dont come on global.

Roy, since ur gonna be a the Grove St party, let Rodney know that we would love to have him come out sometime too...and anyone else he is still in touch with. ;)
theres a ton of flat riders in NJ...i know theyre not all gone, and it would be sick to get in touch with more of them. we could be every bit as deep as Austin if people just knew sessions were goin on and were willing to come out and play.

c-u-Sunday! Louis, does that work for u homie? Sunday was called for YOU dude, so hope to see ya! :mellow:

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #247 on: April 22, 2009, 05:42:24 AM »
Roy, since ur gonna be a the Grove St party, let Rodney know that we would love to have him come out sometime too...and anyone else he is still in touch with. ;)
theres a ton of flat riders in NJ...i know theyre not all gone, and it would be sick to get in touch with more of them. we could be every bit as deep as Austin if people just knew sessions were goin on and were willing to come out and play.

It's 50/50 that I'm going to make the Grove St party... I've got to be in court that day for a driving incident... and it is an ex-g/f birthday and I would rather giver her my Friday night than my Saturday...

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Budz

« Reply #248 on: April 22, 2009, 05:46:59 AM »
Roy, think u will make it on Sunday? ;D
good luck in court too.

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #249 on: April 22, 2009, 05:52:47 AM »
i'll try for sunday on my way back from ac..word!!
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #250 on: April 22, 2009, 05:53:47 AM »
Roy, think u will make it on Sunday? ;D
good luck in court too.

I will try, it depends on how my Saturday goes... I usually take it easy with a 2 hour session Sundays near my house, cuz I need to be in lower Manhattan for work Sunday night at 11pm.

-Roy

-- McGoo

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #251 on: April 22, 2009, 06:03:57 AM »

It's 50/50 that I'm going to make the Grove St party... I've got to be in court that day for a driving incident... and it is an ex-g/f birthday and I would rather giver her my Friday night than my Saturday...

-Roy

I have court Monday morning in lower Manhattan.. :( I'm dreading this

Budz

« Reply #252 on: April 22, 2009, 06:05:06 AM »
i'll try for sunday on my way back from ac..word!!
well, i guess Kens out. :rolleyes:
AC means massive hangover.haha. ^_^
just bustin dude. hope to see ya there.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 09:26:20 AM by Budz »

Offline D.Demo

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #253 on: April 22, 2009, 06:28:18 AM »
if a few more people come add me and rob =D
I DID IT FOR THE LOLZ

Budz

« Reply #254 on: April 22, 2009, 09:28:16 AM »
if a few more people come add me and rob =D
can we add u anyway even if its just me and Jon that show up? ;)
its been great rollin with u dudes. find a spot in Shaolin so we can meet out there sometime too.