Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196359 times)

Budz

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #180 on: April 14, 2009, 09:40:12 AM »
anyone riding OCNJ today? looks like im headed out there with the girl and the bike
did u mean Ocean County NJ? im in Ocean County.
im still sick so i havent been checkin in on things as much as usual. sorry i missed u.
if ur in the area again, let me know. ;) :mellow:

btw...arent u from PA somewhere? West Chester i think? what were ya doin here?
u goin to the 1300 Jam May 2nd?

Offline Projexxx

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #181 on: April 15, 2009, 01:41:35 AM »
the girl and i went to the beach to kill some time on easter. terrorized the boardwalk for about 2 hours and went home. she was on the tierra while i was pushin the longboard.

BTW the surrey lane is stupid fast and quiet on a longboard. sneak up on some ped's, cut into the bike lane and scare the living sh*t out of them! skateboard rumble strips...so rad....

yea im in west chester. i will miss the 1300 jam. i am supposed to be in a wedding in north jerz AND flying into seattle for work that day. AT THE SAME TIME.

and im going to miss saturday of the york jam because of hyperfest at summit point WV. basically auto racing/bonfire/party/camping conflicts. ill swing by friday on the way there and sunday on the way home though.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2009, 01:47:41 PM »
74 on Saturday!!

Whats good everyone??

louisflat

« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2009, 01:53:12 PM »
If only I didn't have work.

Budz

« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2009, 02:01:30 PM »
Saturday is lookin beautiful! :mellow:
im in!

someone wanna call a spot or will it be Sayreville again?

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2009, 03:31:45 PM »
Saturday is lookin beautiful! :mellow:
im in!

someone wanna call a spot or will it be Sayreville again?
its going to have to be sayreville. im running into a funds issue due to the NYC incident. plus, i guess i cant drive in NY state for the time being. train or carpool only!

If only I didn't have work.

what time are you working?

Budz

« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2009, 03:38:17 PM »
Sayreville it is!

come on out people!!! :mellow:

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2009, 08:10:40 PM »
I'm there!  11 or 12 ish...
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Offline D.Demo

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2009, 08:14:19 PM »
sat. im there with my new ride =D 11 12 ish
I DID IT FOR THE LOLZ

Budz

« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2009, 10:16:11 PM »
i gotta tear my car apart tonite or tomorow to have it running proper again before the wknd.
im still also very weak and coughing up half a lung from being so sick the past week and a half. i can barely find the energy to walk without gettin dizzy so Sat should be fun tryin to RIDE.haha.
im there tho! haha...my bike is still in the back seat of my car since the last wknd we met up there.lmao. ^_^ THATS how weak and sick ive been.
11-12ish! ;D

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #190 on: April 17, 2009, 05:17:56 AM »
Depending on how my Friday night goes I 'might' come through... otherwise I'll see everyone @ 1300...

:beer: :beer: :beer:

-Roy
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #191 on: April 17, 2009, 05:27:59 AM »
I might come out...thats if i can get off work on saturday. Soo i should be there... Which spot is this?

Budz

« Reply #192 on: April 17, 2009, 05:32:16 AM »
Ron, its at Kennedy Skatepark in Sayreville. there directions a few pages back.
hope u can make it dude! :mellow: were runnin out of time to ride with u. :(

Roy, so in other words, if ur 200 woman private club doesnt wear u out Fri nite-u will be there on Sat!? ^_^

Budz

« Reply #193 on: April 17, 2009, 05:36:58 AM »
DIRECTIONS N SHYT- :mellow:

heres some directions and contact # for the park taken from concretedisiples.com
and in case anyone might be interested in carvin some 'crete bowls(i know i probably will), heres some pics of what to expect.
http://www.concretedisciples.com/skateparksdb/skateparks_display.php?id=1197

Directions for the Kennedy Park Skatepark
(Sorry we don't not guarantee the accuracy of our directions. Some of them are not verified yet. We do our best, so if there is anything out of order please notify us ASAP and we'll make the correction. We recommend calling ahead if possible to check the directions and see if the park is open.)
Phone #: 732-390-7092
City: Sayreville
Address:

Directions:
From North Jersey: Take NJ Parkway south, exit 124 (Sayreville), make a left on Main street, at the light make a right on Washington Rd, about a mile down youll pass Ernston Rd, the SKATEPARK is right there on your right, in Kennedy Park.

From South Jersey: Take NJ Parkway North to exit 120, turn left on Matawan Rd, turn left on Route 35, make a left Onto Bordentown Ave, make a right onto Ernston Rd, make a left onto Washington Rd, youll immediately pass the SKATEPARK on your right, in Kennedy Park.

From New York City: Take NJ turnpike south to exit 11, pay toll, stay to your left, take Route 9 south, go over Edison Bridge, take the exit for Sayreville, bottom of the ramp make a right, go straight thats Washington Rd. about a mile down youll pass Ernston Rd, the SKATEPARK is right there on your right, in Kennedy Park

Budz

« Reply #194 on: April 17, 2009, 05:40:13 AM »
if the above are not clear enough, Google map-

Kennedy Park 820 Washington Rd, Sayreville, NJ‎
nearest cross st is Ernston Rd
on Google, do not follow directions to Kennedy Skatepark even tho thats where well be at. the directions for that are a few blocks off.
type in what u see above, it will leave the spot pin in the middle of the lake of the park, thats where u want to go. the parking lot between the tennis courts and concrete skatepark. cant miss it on the map.

its not far off of the Garden State Parkway and Route 9.

if u are coming from south JerZ, hit me up for easier directions by cutting thru the Cheesequake rest stop on the GSP. ;)