Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 198034 times)

Budz

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2009, 09:23:06 AM »
nice pics Jon! :beer: more more more!!! :mellow: ;D i want that finger tip hiker pic! ;) and the "goofy face" ones. :P
everyone was rockin it yesterday! i just woke up with muscle cramps so i thought id see if any pics were up. ;D
thanx everyone for comin and makin it an awesome day!
Scott, and Jon...ur bowl sessions were dope. i enjoyed watching alot.
if i wasnt so beat up already, id have dropped in for some fun too. next time.
was also kool to mingle with the street heads there...unite! ^_^
Jon, glad u didnt kill that azzhole kid. wish i had a pic of how flustered u looked. i did cut him off a few times for ya tho.haha.
Roy, mr juggles! sick shyt! :beer:

James, and everyone esle who couldnt make it out, u were missed.
im thinkin yesterdays spot could be a regular meetin place from now on.
its kinda centralized for everyone so no one person has to drive much farther than another.. i think thats kool! :mellow: what do u guys think?

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2009, 06:17:43 PM »
Another great day of riding ! Jon thanks for the pics ! Until next time...

:beer: :beer: :beer:

-Roy

If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Offline noskills

• Funky Chicken
    • Flickr
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »
Great photos!!!
Seem I miss out being able to see the wonderful photographs being taken along with some great riding.
I had all my batteries charged and bag packed. But crap happens.
No one to blame but myself  :angry:

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2009, 06:09:05 PM »
I think that's a great idea to have a regular "spot"...maybe we could do either this last spot or thompkins square/union square nyc...  see you guys this weekend!
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Budz

« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2009, 09:43:10 PM »
weather permitting, i think the plan is Tompkins Square this coming Sat.
JSteady said hes back in touch with an old ridin bud and they want to hit up NYC Saturday.
dont know if ill have money to get up there, but ill try.
Roy will be covering a park comp at Hackettstown sk8park that day, but Scott and Will, if u guys can come roll, that would be sweet.
Ken, the Sayreville spot is kinda centralized for everyone so maybe that can be the JerZ meetin spot, and then when we wanna hit up the city, we can meet at Tompkins Square. NYC is really far for me and a few others, so a set JerZ spot i think needs to happen so the scene can start to flourish again. :mellow: plus, that concrete bowl shyt is slammin! think a few people were "hooked" on it this past Sat too. ;)
James, hope everything is ok at home, and hope to see u u soon! no worries about missin the last sesh. the last few weeks have been sooo awesome meetin up with and ridin with different people at different spots. if this is any indication of things to be be, i see this year as being super sweet with lots of ridin sessions with lotsa great people.
lets keep it rollin! :mellow: :beer:

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #125 on: March 23, 2009, 11:51:58 PM »
Sayersville is completely cool with me. I was trying to look out for David. I know it's a problem for him to get out of the city.

Saturday it is if the weather is ok..

louisflat

« Reply #126 on: March 24, 2009, 01:06:52 AM »
I wish I didn't have to work on Saturdays.

Offline jsteady

• GF Inhabitant
    • :P
« Reply #127 on: March 24, 2009, 01:12:49 AM »

Ummmm...
"cough cough"

Call off sick!!
"Just kiddin"

Work is more important than hangin out with good people having a good time in good weather.
You know, just hangin with the guys having fun all day, meeting new people. Talking this and that about parts, tricks and videos. Cool refreshing beverages in nice hot weather... and so on!!
:P
Sorry you can't make it :(

Budz

« Reply #128 on: March 24, 2009, 01:19:33 AM »
well, maybe the weather will be better on Sunday than it is on Sat.
if it rains Sat and doesnt Sunday, we can ride Sunday.
im sure theres gonna be wknds where we'll be out riding both days as it warms up.
also, as it warms up and nites are warmer, im sure some of us will be out for nite sessions too so we can always meet up when ur outta work. the season is just startin, dont fret. :mellow:

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #129 on: March 24, 2009, 01:36:39 AM »
im gonna talk to jon.. not like he doesnt call me all the time which is dope ^_^. thats what freinds do. But as soon as my rides done, Im gonna try to get out there or well work something out soon. Rep it up with you guys cant wait peazzzz

p.s budz you rule!
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Budz

« Reply #130 on: March 24, 2009, 01:39:54 AM »
im gonna talk to jon.. not like he doesnt call me all the time which is dope ^_^. thats what freinds do. But as soon as my rides done, Im gonna try to get out there or well work something out soon. Rep it up with you guys cant wait peazzzz

p.s budz you rule!
dude, anytime u wanna come down to JerZ, u are more than welcome here! :mellow:
im sure Jon or Ken could possibly put u up for a few. sorry, i shouldnt speak for either of u, but i know u guys are pretty kool like that. :beer:
JerZ is a small state, but theres still plenty of room. ;)
come thru!

Offline Paved Paradise

• GF Inhabitant
  • -Flatland 4 Life-
« Reply #131 on: March 24, 2009, 03:09:25 AM »
I have no car, no licence, nothing to help me or I would be down there right now or this weekend. Thats the reasons I have no way to jams/comps. And I Honestly want to VERY bad. I want to get out and have people see me too. I wanna meet new riders and I want to push my riding to new limits its time for me to grow. =] and also you should show me what the NJ air is all about. xD *inhales* ahhh =]
~The Bike and the Rider make the ARTFORM..
   Not the artist/utensil used..its the end product they both make, thats Beautiful~

@(x_X)@ Justin Doyon @(X_x)@
                   Ride on!

Budz

« Reply #132 on: March 24, 2009, 07:48:42 AM »
yea dude, u need to take a ride on the NJ Turnpike thru Elizabeth and Linden past all the refineries, especially on a hot humid summer day, u will LOVE the smell! :P

but really JerZ isnt all that bad, cuz not too far away from all that u have stuff like this-

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #133 on: March 24, 2009, 07:55:09 AM »
If you want to experience the Jersey air stick your head in a drum of toxic waste... LOL... You know I love the Jersey Crew...

Budz I'm open for Saturday, Jump for Joy is on Sunday.

-Roy
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:59:29 AM by smiley (Roy) »
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

Budz

« Reply #134 on: March 24, 2009, 09:01:41 AM »
If you want to experience the Jersey air stick your head in a drum of toxic waste... LOL... You know I love the Jersey Crew...

Budz I'm open for Saturday, Jump for Joy is on Sunday.

-Roy
fookin sweeet dude! :mellow:
hope the rain holds out! ;)