Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196342 times)

louisflat

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2008, 03:27:15 AM »
dayton?
isn't that in ohio

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2008, 05:05:56 AM »
dayton?
isn't that in ohio

Here is the Zip of where my office is... Dayton, NJ 08810. Anybody in that area ? Budz how far are U from there ?
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo

louisflat

« Reply #32 on: May 29, 2008, 04:15:19 AM »
i really have no idea how far that is for me.

Offline Augie

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2008, 04:37:28 AM »
I'm in Edison. I haven't ridden in about a year and want to really get back hardcore. I bought a business a year ago and that kinda sucked all my time away but now things are getting better as far as having more time. Holla. Rutgers Jam would hit the spot, but please...if possible on a Sunday  ;D

:beer: :beer: :beer:

louisflat

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2008, 06:06:22 AM »
i go to the edison skatepark every once in a while and ride flat in there.

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2008, 05:28:37 PM »
hey, i live in mays landing. just moved here in june...i ride every day now and work graveyard shift soo i have plenty of time now. we seriously need to set up a jersey jam. there seems to be alot of riders... ryan where do you ride? and do you know matt young? we need to hook up and ride.

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2008, 08:22:26 PM »
Jersey Riders what the dealy!? 

Budz, i spoke w/ Kool & John O yesterday, they want to ride this week or weekend..

i think we were all coming down your way B... 

anyone else want in, let me know...  you may need to be screened ;D

is everyone in NJ closer to central/south Jerz or North?  what is in between all of us where we can meet semi-consistently...  it will probably be on the weekends considering 9-5's, families, etc.  but if we can "flag" a spot for riding then maybe we'll at least have a meeting place...

if we're going central NJ, i suggest Rutgers...

flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

Offline ryry4130

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2008, 08:44:14 PM »
I had some great times at Rutgers stadium!! It's been almost 10 years since I rode there.  I hope the parking lot is still holding up. 

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2008, 02:19:12 AM »
yeah i haven't been there in while either so a jam would be a good excuse to go...  maybe even get some fat cats & beer too!! :beer:

Offline noskills

• Funky Chicken
    • Flickr
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2008, 05:06:17 PM »
I'm in Somerset area.
Be warn I know jack-$#@!, if you don't mind dead weight or better yet if you don't mind being a mentor for me feel free to contact me.
Know what I just bring my camera and make a photo session out of it. So I won't be total dead weight  ;D

Offline RonBaker

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2008, 01:03:41 AM »
im down to ride this weekend. why dont we ride in medford? theres like 4-5 riders in that area and its kinda in the middle. its right off rt 70 too...if theres anything going on for sat or sun call me or send me a text. 856 803 0740,

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2008, 02:23:15 AM »
RON BAKER YOU OLD GOOT
WHATS UP
YOU STILL DOWN TO RIDE?

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2008, 04:14:32 PM »
what's good w/today NJ?  it looks like some rain might be headed in right now but are there any covered spots near medford?  that's almost 60 miles from me so i'll need the heads up early if people are getting together...

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2008, 05:26:15 PM »
Yeah Yeah Kidz!!!

i'm late with it but last weekend i rode w/ Budz, John O., & KoolAide...

these three cats are mad nice with the bikes for real!!   there was probably over 40 years of collective freestyle/flatland experience on the court..

it was the first time i got to session with some peoples who provided "lessons"...

John O. observed by riding for a sec & determined i needed to change my seat angle & lean over the bars more... bang!  i started doing hang 5's like nobodys business...

..next they saw taught me how to do a forward steamroller (which i have been practicing all week)...

the drive was long but it was well worth it!  i learned more in that afternoon than i would have riding 1 or 2 months by myself... 

let's get it together NJ!!  make the effort, you will not be disappointed!!!

Offline rickstsi

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2008, 08:44:04 PM »
Hey guys new to the forum and flatland. I bought my bike in 2000 its a Dyno Detour. I never progressed in the sport because no one to ride with. I live in the Hillside erea of NJ and would like to ride with some more experienced riders. Let me know when you guys get togehter again. I'm down for this weekend.