Author Topic: New Jersey!  (Read 196382 times)

louisflat

Re: wheres Jersey at!?
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2008, 02:43:26 PM »
that sounds like a plan man. I know for a fact that I saw you at the Red Bull street comp in Asbury Park waaay back in november. I was actually going to the saints and sinner festival that day. I was mad i didn't bring my bike. You were the only flatlander I saw. I should've said hi.

Budz

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2008, 07:52:54 PM »
haha...yea, that was me. the was the sickest comp ive been to in a long time. wish i coulda hit up the Saints and Sinners tour too, but i did get to hear a few bands from the boardwalk. ;) thats the good thing about Convention Hall-u can hear everything from outside too.haha.
 Brian Tunney was at the comp also, but he was sittin on top of the bus most of the time and i dont think he rode at all. i beleive he was helpin with the judging.
but yeah dude, well have to get together and ride this summer. theres actually quite a few people i want to get out and ride with around Jerz. ya know, hopefully well be able to get the Garden State united again. the scene here used to be pretty dope at one time.

louisflat

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2008, 04:11:40 AM »
haha, yes it does need to get back together. I don't know if you any of the Doses crew, but the main dude behind it, Adam Guild put up a bunch of videos on youtube.com. I think his user name is 1adam1234. he has videos of ross smith, erin donato, mike wilson, himself, and some others.

Budz

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2008, 09:04:18 AM »
yup, i actually just recently go back in touch with Adam. hes always been a kool dude.
met him back in like the early 90s thru Grimaldo Duran when i still lived in Newark,NJ. only rode together a few times, but he was just one of those people ya just never forget.
dude always had be laughin about something. ^_^

louisflat

« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2008, 09:51:22 PM »
he's a good dude. and his videos doses 1 and doses 2 are my all time favorite videos to watch.

Offline RyanM

« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2008, 01:06:46 AM »
i live in mays landing

Budz

« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2008, 04:02:15 AM »
whats up Ryan!? im assuming thats ur name? Ryan? ;)
anywho, hows things bro? ever ride up this way?

louisflat

« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2008, 07:01:41 AM »
i'm seriously considering transferring down south to college so i can ride with other people.

Offline CptIzumi

• Forkglider
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »
hey if you guys ever have a session in jersey lemme know (PM me or post here). i'm in the freehold/howell area and haven't met a single flat rider EVER :P . i've been trying it on and off for a few years, and finally got serious this year. still a big noob though, but i'm tryin. meeting people would probably help a lot  ^_^

Offline Ken NJ

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2008, 10:43:24 PM »
hey if you guys ever have a session in jersey lemme know (PM me or post here). i'm in the freehold/howell area and haven't met a single flat rider EVER :P . i've been trying it on and off for a few years, and finally got serious this year. still a big noob though, but i'm tryin. meeting people would probably help a lot  ^_^

hey man, i'm in West Orange and i usually ride flat with my brother...  hit me up if you want to arrange something...  we're noobs too so i don't know how much help i can offer you but i would like to see NJ Flat blow up...
flat rules everything around me f.r.e.a.m.

louisflat

« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 04:45:46 AM »

hey man, i know a dude who lives in hightstown that rides. isn't that close to freehold? i think he lives like ten minutes from the freehold mall.

Offline khelagger

• Backpacker
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2008, 05:05:58 AM »
We need a rutgers jam!!!

Offline CptIzumi

• Forkglider
« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2008, 09:24:31 PM »
luis - yes i'm by the freehold mall!
KenNJ - i'd definitely like to get together some time. summer's comin and that should be a great time for all us jersey flatlanders to find a place to meet. let's keep this updated

louisflat

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2008, 05:22:54 PM »
i'm actually thinking of having a rutgers jam in the next month or so.

Offline smiley (Roy)

• GF Inhabitant
    • myspace
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2008, 06:50:43 PM »
I'm gonna be in Dayton June 9-13 anybody around there ?

:beer: :beer: :beer:
If you are for real, you probably spend enough time on your bike that there's no time left for talking sh*t on message boards.

Of course, if all you do is talk sh*t on message boards, you're probably not as good or as cool as you think you are.

-- McGoo