Author Topic: KOG pics  (Read 3008 times)

Offline cruiser_flatland

• Funky Chicken
  • rolling on twentysix
KOG pics
« on: October 22, 2007, 05:13:31 AM »
KOG Update...

Great times in Tokyo this weekend. Everybody was really cool (except for the promoter who was always pissed off). Big shout-outs to Shintaro Misawa (Dirtybike), Masaka Nakashima, Takuma Kawamura, Skip (Digit), and many thanks to all the great riders from Europe and Japan who entertained me for 2 days at KOG.

Shintaro offered to give me the video for the event, so I will give to you as soon as I get it.

Some Pics...

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b371/cruiser_flatland/

:::if you cannot see anything go to photobucket.com and search for cruiser flatland (2 words) to see my album:::

cheers, cf
There is only one way to success--to be able to challenge yourself and spend your life your own way.

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
Re: KOG pics
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2007, 02:15:27 PM »
 :mellow:cool men........ thanks all you album is surprising, your bicycle is an art work. the frame  it really pleases to me. ^_^

Yamer, is a bad ass...rider i like their new frame...
Zakata Suelo represent.......

you are this guy?

Thanks for this gift all the photos are really exelents, but a question for you.... who to left your visit you japon and that opinion you have now of this wonderful culture?
that it means the respect to all people thant no is japane in special towards flatlanders than others countrys?  i hope than you understan my inglish peace..... Gracias amigo.
Thanks for you time....  ^_^
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 02:17:15 PM by charlh5 »

Offline cruiser_flatland

• Funky Chicken
  • rolling on twentysix
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 05:09:44 PM »
Gracias! es mio con Hiro.

Japan is a great country that is rich in history and a very refined culture. When you read about Japanese culture (and history) you realize how they've come to create some great flatlanders. Perfection, refinement and inner-harmony is part of Japan's cultural and social way of life. I wasn't surprised to see Yoshiki ride so well. He's very young (I guess it's a new trend now... lol). He told me he rides after school and 8 hours on Sundays. To him it is pure enjoyment and it shows in his face. Everyone in Japan works very hard and it also has one of the lowest crime rates in the world. They're doing something right.

Keep riding and vaya con dios.
There is only one way to success--to be able to challenge yourself and spend your life your own way.

Offline charlh5

• Cliffhanger
    • http://flatlandlatino.tk
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 10:12:25 PM »

Thanks your words cheer to me, all the cultures we needed to learn of them. You are lucky and very intelligent thanks to respond. We will be hoping the video and to enjoy its art. Muchas gracias..... ^_^