Author Topic: Terry Adams OFF DECO ... new frame sponsor?  (Read 1166 times)

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Terry Adams OFF DECO ... new frame sponsor?
« on: April 19, 2023, 12:30:09 AM »
Quote from: Terry Adams
10 years ago I approached @chaddegroot about riding for @decobmx and since that day we were off to the races. Within months I had a signature TA frame and with that came many versions throughout the years. I’ve loved promoting DECO all over the world at contest & demos. Working with Chad so closely on many projects has been nothing but a dream. Chad was a childhood hero of mine so riding his frames meant more to me than being sponsored. It was giving back to Chad for everything he did for flatland for so many years. Best thing that happened over these years was becoming such great friends. We have talked once a week since i joined DECO and that won’t ever change. He is my bro for life. With all that said, all great things must come to an end. Starting next week I’ll no longer be riding a @decobmx frame. I have been working on something extremely special and I’ll be announcing that news in the next few days. I’ll still be working with @decobmx on a few signature items and ofcourse still reppin @profileracing parts. But the frame… SOMETHING NEW IS COMING. Stay Tuned

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Terry Adams / Majide BMX
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2023, 10:56:11 PM »
Quote from: Terry Adams
Happy to Announce I started a bike company with my best friend @mickeygbmx !!! As most of you know, I’ve been on quite the mission the past few years, but it has not been alone. It’s all been a crazy journey with Mickey pushing ourselves to the max and feeding off each other to progress on our bikes and our lives. After 25 years of friendship and 4 of our best years riding together, Today we celebrate the launch of @majidebmx !! We are excited to bring you something new, stoked on the journey that’s ahead of us, and most of all we are amped up for the opportunity to give back to flatland. Our goal with @majidebmx is to inspire other riders around the world to keep pushing themselves, to have fun riding, and to motivate them by our strong love for riding and how it changed our lives forever. We have so many things planned so stayed tuned. I’ll still be riding @profileracing & @decobmx parts so huge shoutout to these guys for supporting my career. Huge thanks to @traviscollierbmx for being apart of the creative process of the entire project. 30 years of riding BMX and this has always been a dream of ours so we promise you, we are gonna give it everything we got. This is our life’s purpose. WE ARE TAKING PRE-ORDERS now at @flatlandfuel All Preorder customers get to pick their custom Toptube Size! LINK IN MY BIO TO MAKE YOUR PREORDER. Follow @majidebmx