Author Topic: New IGI Ruffneck pegs  (Read 844 times)

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
New IGI Ruffneck pegs
« on: December 28, 2022, 12:02:49 AM »
Quote from: IGI
Good morning & I am happy to finally introduce to you the IGI RUFFNECK🔧 @raphaelchiquet ✒️signature collabo pegs! As some of you may know, Raf played a big part in introducing capped pivot pegs to the flatland scene with the "A bad thing" pegs back in the day! So it's an honor to have spent the last 2 years slowly working with him to fuse our ideas into a hybrid Flatland peg.🛡
📌The IGI RUFFNECK peg is designed to bridge the gap between flatland & street, offering a tacky micro-knurling over a nylon sleeve that gives out on the first grind for the flatland that enjoys the versatility of a product that can do both!!
🤔Why "RUFFNECK" you may ask? Well, Ruffnecks are a name given to hard working Oil rig workers & this peg is meant to carry this load of hard work with you, mostly for Flatland, but to be able to take some abuse on the mean streets of your neighbourhood on the way to the session or whatnot 😆 💪☺️✌️.
📝The peg comes in both round and flat caps versions. I insisted on doing the flat cap version as I think this look really jumps out & is a refresher to the peg game! I also jumped on the opportunity to add an IGI logo at the end of the peg, as it just puts the cherry on the style cake. 🍒🎂
📐The inner sleeve is made of 6061 aluminium. The peg is also compatible to all igi caps, though it can not welcome the use of our peg extenders, it may be used with the cap extenders for those looking for a bit more length than the stock length. 📏
Scroll through the images to learn a bit more about the pegs!🌠🌠🌠🌠
🔹️We are super stoked on the product, I hope some of you may feel the same and that it will make your sessions that much better.⚡️
🔹️The pegs are on the way to select shops and you can also buy them through Raf to support him and his ideas or through IGI. 🤜🏻🤛🏻
🔹️Keep an eye on @igiflatlog for pricing in Canada & let us know how you feel about the product in the comment section 😊.

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: New IGI Ruffneck pegs
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2022, 12:44:12 AM »
great post thanks so much for sharing.... I had not read his thought process on how he came up with these!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline eightyfivegt

• Hitchhiker
Re: New IGI Ruffneck pegs
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2022, 01:22:09 AM »
I think these are great for #flatstreetwhatever