Author Topic: Global-Flat's Classic Videos?  (Read 2103 times)

Offline Yousef Al Haeri

• My Facebook's Athlete Fan Page!
Global-Flat's Classic Videos?
« on: May 12, 2022, 07:22:41 PM »
Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing great! I have been absent from flatland for years, and I was really feeling nostalgic recently and wanted to watch the old videos by Global-Flat such as Made in Malaysia (I actually sort of forgotten the name of it exactly, or maybe it was named Made in Malaysia) but the video was released on early 2010 and there were Malaysian back-wheel riders, and one of them had a green lime bike frame and most of his combos were lard yard scuffing and back yard. I tried visiting the Vimeo page of Global-Flat, fortunately, I have found some of the videos which I used to watch a lot prior to 2010-2011-2012 on my PlayStation 3 gaming console since I have not owned a decent laptop at the time and used to download the videos using the pre-built, horrible web browser of the console. But there are a lot of missing classics on Vimeo. Please, I ask you a favor if somebody here has any idea where to find those global-flat classic videos I would greatly appreciate it! [If by any chance you have downloaded the videos back then before global-flat has removed them from the website, please consider uploading them on google drive or any trusted file sharing platform such as Mega, MediaFire, etc, I really, really would appreciate it! Thank you very much]

- Yousef
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 07:32:05 PM by Yousef Al Haeri »
Ride in The Line !