English > Events

X Games Chiba 2022

(1/2) > >>

out~riding:
Riders have been announced:

out~riding:

--- Quote from: @terryadamsbmx ---After 19 years Flatland BMX is back in the @xgames .. Cannot even put into words how happy I am to get this invite to compete in April. Congrats to the other seven guys that got invited. Going there to leave my heart on the stage with the other competitors. Either way, Flatland wins on this one. We waited for the moment and now it’s arrived. Thank you @xgames and everyone else sending positive vibes.
--- End quote ---

out~riding:

--- Quote from: @matthiasdandois ---Just got my @xgames invite so I figured I’d build a training facility in my new house 😤💪🏼🏆🇫🇷

LET’S GO GET IT!!
--- End quote ---

out~riding:

--- Quote from: motosasaki ---Finally the players have been announced @xgames @xgamesjapan

Thank you for always cheering me up everybady!!
I am always so happy with your kind support🙏🏻
I will continue to do my best🔥🔥🔥

エックスゲームの招待選手に選ばれる事になりました‼︎
まさかエックスゲームに競技として再び採用されるなんて思っても無かったので、招待頂きとても嬉しく思います🙇🏻‍♂️

沢山のライダーが出たかった夢の舞台のチャンスをしっかりと背負って、代表に恥じない様に戦いたいと思います。

後2ヶ月!!!

いつも応援してくれる皆様引き続き応援宜しくお願い致します🙇🏻‍♂️
--- End quote ---

out~riding:

--- Quote from: @alexjumelin ---🚨 GOOD NEWS ALERT 🚨 flatland is back at the xgames, honored and stoked to be on this list…and yes, the list is too short ! …and yes many more riders deserved to be at x too ! But props to this top 8 and many thanks to whoever put my name in there 🙌🏼♥️ / I did X games in San Diego 1998 , San Francisco 1999 and 2000 , Philadelphia 2001 ! So much motivation for this and also to go back to Japan 🇯🇵 #bmx #xgames #riders #japan / j’ai la chance de faire partis des 8 riders invités au Xgames cette année ❤️‍🔥🎉😄 , bravo au 2 autres français @matthiasdandois et @aureliengiraud 🇫🇷
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version