Author Topic: UCCHIE on brooklyn machine works  (Read 3550 times)

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
UCCHIE on brooklyn machine works
« on: April 16, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »
Quote from: brooklynmachineworks
Brooklyn Machine Works is proud to announce another superhero into the long list of unique and talented riders who have blessed the brand by riding a BMW while they pursue the highest level of skilled, competitive riding careers. To call our newest family member a legend is not and understatement.
Yohei Uchino, “UCCHIE”( @uchinoyohei )to his friends, has so many accomplishments and innovation and influence over his 20 years of riding BMX flatland. And while that is the case with all of the BMW family of riders who have lent there passion to the brand over the years, his character, charm and presence are what BMW is happiest to have on board. Based in Tokyo, Ucchie is originally from Kobe Japan and has won so many world championships, that you have to take your shoes off to count them-11 on this planet alone. He won’t tell us the number of titles in the rest of galaxy, but I’m sure he has few. So please welcome yet another great ambassador for Brooklyn Machine Works. We are excited to welcome Ucchie into the family of names like Austin Horse, Nigel Sylvester , Will Taubin, Aaron Braggs, Jim Davage, Erik Hudson, Billy Holliday, Martin Ogden, Mark Waitmen, Toffee Dan, Maya Labat, Doug D, Tom Lamarche and many others.

Photo: @hikarufunyu

Offline Griffo32

Re: UCCHIE on brooklyn machine works
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2021, 01:02:13 PM »
Glad to see Brooklyn Machine works making a Flatland frame! Such an amazing frame builders and badass to boot. Would like to know where you can get one thought?

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2021, 03:00:09 PM »
Yeah this was surprising to see, may have to give Uchhie and BrklnMachineWorks a follow and see what's up with them
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline Peter Hollinger

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 01:37:14 PM »
Glad to see Brooklyn Machine works making a Flatland frame! Such an amazing frame builders and badass to boot. Would like to know where you can get one thought?

I'm pretty sure the original Brooklyn Machine Works of NYC that you are referring to shut down a number of years ago.
I have a feeling the name has been bought and the brand relaunched.

I could be wrong but I think everything is made in Taiwan now.

Offline smsabb

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2021, 09:58:33 PM »
I thought the brand was bought by someone in the hip hop scene