Author Topic: Smallest spaces for flatland riding  (Read 1856 times)

Offline JamieRomoser

• Forkglider
Smallest spaces for flatland riding
« on: October 11, 2020, 06:43:31 PM »

Been seeing videos of people riding in there garages? It’s been making me want to clean out my parents so I can ride in the winter time? Do you think riding in smaller spaces change your riding style?

I can’t turn in a hang five yet but I guess this will have to force me to learn to?

Offline Mambocowboy

• Backpacker
Re: Smallest spaces for flatland riding
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2020, 07:42:44 PM »

Been seeing videos of people riding in there garages? It’s been making me want to clean out my parents so I can ride in the winter time? Do you think riding in smaller spaces change your riding style?

I can’t turn in a hang five yet but I guess this will have to force me to learn to?
My space is small. I've been told it's limiting but I see it as a challenge. The riders I like the most use little space so I don't mind. Plus I have small kids so it's best to ride at my own house...

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Smallest spaces for flatland riding
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 01:34:22 AM »
small spaces can help you learn different tricks. I remember when I rode in a park across the street from my old college apt it was in something the size of a gazeebo. Learned how to glide all my tricks in circles, then I learned to pump them. The tight space forced me to adapt my riding style. Try it!
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)