Author Topic: just uploaded pics of my old ride...WARNING: OLD SKOOL!  (Read 2418 times)

Offline dpfreestyler

just uploaded pics of my old ride...WARNING: OLD SKOOL!
« on: September 21, 2007, 07:19:28 PM »
22 years old! sold on ebay for £363! sorry to see it go but I needed the money... :angry:

http://www.global-flat.com/photos/displayimage.php?album=lastup&cat=1&pos=5

Offline EZChris

• GF Inhabitant
Re: just uploaded pics of my old ride...WARNING: OLD SKOOL!
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2007, 07:23:55 PM »
Thats a shame, but a very nice specimin there.
Proud member of the Spaff Cartel.

h_man

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2007, 08:26:50 PM »
Nice ride  i was just looking as i saw the words "old skool"not that i'm buying but thats my era,  i noticed the mks graphite x pedals,tioga comp st tyres,redline flights,tuff 2's etc is that a dp freestyler ? designed by uk legend Glyn Lewis had one myself £75 in 1985 from OT cycles in Dartford thanks for sharing the pic's brings back cool memories. :mellow:
« Last Edit: September 22, 2007, 08:28:25 PM by h_man »

Offline Milenko2121

• GF Inhabitant
  • "Girls come and go, but bikes are forever"
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2007, 08:51:37 PM »
Nice ride  i was just looking as i saw the words "old skool"not that i'm buying but thats my era,  i noticed the mks graphite x pedals,tioga comp st tyres,redline flights,tuff 2's etc is that a dp freestyler ? designed by uk legend Glyn Lewis had one myself £75 in 1985 from OT cycles in Dartford thanks for sharing the pic's brings back cool memories. :mellow:

thanks for making me feel even younger :P
"Sometimes You Just Need To Do Something... Different"

Offline dpfreestyler

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
Yes it is a DP firebird freestyle frame and fork. And guess what, it was also bought from the original OT in dartford (the hidden shop down alley)

h_man

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2007, 03:14:36 PM »
No way its a small world coz i grew up near Dartford & Ot's was nearby yeah it was well hidden i remember at the time Ot's was one of the best shops around cool hope you find a buyer Dp's are rare i have a Hutch trickstar in my possesion. :beer: :beer: