Author Topic: Post your Titanium set-ups here...  (Read 10263 times)

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Post your Titanium set-ups here...
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2020, 11:25:55 AM »
That's a cool idea! Best of both worlds?

Offline jerky

« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2020, 08:20:04 PM »
When I found a shop which offers black titanium bolts, I started to buy these step by step. So I have some titanium bolts in areas where the weight saving is no reason at all, I just bought them because of the black colour... The will to have black parts is the reason that I do not use titanium spindle bolts for example (I haven't found these in black yet).

I know someone mentioned TLC having black crank axle bolts but I didn't recall seeing a specific mention of what kind of cranks you have. If you happen to run Profiles with a GDH axle an eBay seller has ones in black along quite a selection of crank bolts for other makes/models. The seller's name is riceray619

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Diabolic-titanium-hollow-grade-5-spindle-bolts-fits-profile-madera-GDH-cranks/261601244395

NOTE: I have no association with the seller nor have I actually purchased anything from them at this time. I'm just passing on what I had found I found when I started exploring that Ti rabbit hole.

Offline Furball

• GF Inhabitant
  • New York rules, Boston drools!
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2020, 08:14:18 AM »
Trev, do penile implants count? Asking for a friend...
Remember, grammar is the difference between "I helped my uncle Jack off a horse", and "I helped my uncle jack off a horse".

I just started getting into flatland stuff about 3 days ago and suck so far, I blame my sh*tty bike and lack of practice.