Author Topic: Landscapes 3 Judgement Day  (Read 503 times)

Offline aliasdck

• Hitchhiker
Landscapes 3 Judgement Day
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:18:45 PM »
This clip that was just released yesterday, is this the actual movie or just a preview of it? Is very nice indeed, hoping it is just the preview and not the whole video otherwise it is very short.

Also, after watching Landscapes two (many many times, incredible video) I have one very important request for anyone reading this who is going to make a future video. PLEASE please show riders name on the screen during their first appearance in the video. The "Mix Tape" sections of Landscapes two feature incredible riders but I do not recognize all of them and this is frustrating.

Offline aliasdck

• Hitchhiker
Re: Landscapes 3 Judgement Day
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2019, 03:38:03 AM »
This screenshot is from the Landscapes 3 clip, around the 6:00 mark just after Arnold Schwarzenegger says "I'll be back". Who is this rider?

Offline aliasdck

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 09:58:01 PM »
I think I've been able to answer my own questions:

1)This Clip is just a preview for the actual upcoming video. It did seem this way from watching it but I didn't want to assume so. Can't wait, should be excellent.

2)I think I found out who the rider is in the above photo by doing a bunch of google searches. I believe he is Chris Vasileiou. His links in the video are smooth, I like watching them very much, especially some of the tomahawk stuff.

Offline ollie

• Backpacker
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2019, 10:45:20 PM »
When is it going to be available and where?

Offline aliasdck

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2019, 02:07:55 AM »
I don't know, I've not been able to find any information but I do not use any social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc) so maybe that's why I am so out of the loop?

If anyone can provide any info it would be cool. I am pretty excited about this movie as I've watched landscapes 2 probably 100 times already. I've also been watching Nice Nice Very Nice and Forget What You Heard a bunch too. Such excellent videos.