Author Topic: Did you ride today?  (Read 9176 times)

Offline ido rosen

• Hitchhiker
  • Flatland the Country
Re: Did you ride today?
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2018, 09:06:27 PM »
I'm happy to hear your leg is good again.
that hall looks like a really really great spot, I would gladly pay to ride there.
Meditate Flatland

Offline Timmer74

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2018, 07:44:03 PM »
Great to hear DaddyCool! I'm super jealous that you have a good indoor spot! I'd also happily pay to have a spot like that. We do have indoor skate/bike parks where I live. But, no good place to ride flat in them... I dream about buying/leasing a warehouse to ride in. But, yeah, I just don't really see the wife being on board for that one.

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2018, 09:44:45 PM »
You are right, I am really lucky with that hall. I read here on GF that Dustyn Alt has access to such a hall and then I searched the web for bike clubs in the surroundings and asked many of them. Two answered me and now I am a member of two clubs  :)
One has its own hall (the one shown at the picture) and the people from the other one train in a school sports hall. They both gave me one date per week where I can enter the hall which is not so much. But I can enter one of the halls on the weekend when there is no other happening. So I can not ride whenever I want but most of the time I can have at least two sessions per week which is very good.
I will try to ride in the second hall tomorrow!
Maybe you can also try to get in contact with some sports clubs. I think it is a compromise but easier to be accepted by your wife  ::)

Offline ido rosen

• Hitchhiker
  • Flatland the Country
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2018, 10:11:29 PM »
Two halls? come on, that's not fair  ;D   Your so lucky DaddyCool  B) :)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 10:13:04 PM by ido rosen »
Meditate Flatland

Offline deacon

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2018, 10:40:27 PM »
That sounds great. Do you have problems with the bike damaging the floor?

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:37 AM »
Hey ido rosen, I guess you are right  ::)
deacon, in one hall I need to use white (let's say not black) tires in order not to cause marks on the floor. When the bikes falls on the ground it causes small dents here and there. I told them that the bike would possibly hit the floor and they said it would be ok. I hope they won't blame me for that in the future...

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2018, 08:46:17 PM »
Hi deacon,
I had a session yesterday. I could pull some good combos but I am not completely back. But I also enjoy a session when I can not pull my best tricks.
What about your last session? Did you ride these days?