Author Topic: Pivotal Seats  (Read 2146 times)

Offline masonmar

• Forkglider
Pivotal Seats
« on: October 31, 2016, 04:26:33 AM »
Hey guys, I'm looking at flatland fuel to get a new seat. I've been using the infinity pivotal seat and not liking how big the handle in the back is or how short the nose is. I'm thinking about trying the Heresy Reign or the Autum ABC slim. I'm concerned about how durable they are when hitting the ground and how they feel grabbing the back.  Has anyone used these seats and how did they hold up? Also would like to hear other suggestions. Thanks

Offline metalbmxer

• GF Inhabitant
Re: Pivotal Seats
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »
You want the odyssey senior pc seat

Yeah the infinity seats are too big but have a nice handle

The autum is smaller but grip sucks on it

The odyssey has an amazing handle, small shape, and extremely durable. Best (and lightest!) seat out right now

Haven't tried the heresy but my riding buddy seemed to like his
Dax (now in LAS VEGAS as of July 2022)

Offline G Code

• Flatland feeds my Soul !!!
Re: Pivotal Seats
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2016, 04:43:16 AM »
First, Props to all the manufactures that are supporting Flatland. I rode the Heresy Reign seat. It was comfortable for a padded seat. However, the vinyl cover was only able to take a beating for about three months from daily sessions. The vinyl started to rip and fall off. The Flatland seat design trends of vinyl covers are cool but I miss the hard plastic durable pivotal seats. I still ride the Heresy seat but I removed all the vinyl and padding to have a raw plastic seat.   
((((((( Flatland Performing Arts )))))))