Author Topic: Landscapes online  (Read 3660 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Landscapes online
« on: September 26, 2016, 07:56:59 PM »

Steward Munro's latest project "Landscapes" is online. There aren't many people who are still taking the time to put something like the good old flatland VHS tapes or DVDs together. But this is one of those project - 51 minutes featuring some of the best riders out there. Speaking of DVDs .. remember that you had to pay for them? ;-) Landscapes is for sale now as a download for 8,99USD.

Riders: Simon O'Brien, Alex Worden, Yorihisa Shiota, Seppl Pospischil, Viki Gomez, Iwata Tang-meng Hiroki, Masashi Itani, George Manos, Sebastian Grubinger, Thomas Noyer ,Brandon Fenton, Paul Chamberlain and many more!

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Landscapes online
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2016, 02:36:18 PM »
I remember the feeling when I bought a new video on VHS bitd. So I really appreciate that Stewart Munro made a full length video. It is different from watching 3 min clips on youtube in my opinion.
The video is very well done and the riding is very good and interesting. Some riders/tricks were surprising for me.
I can really recommend to spend some money here!
Thanks you Stewart! :beer:

Offline Flatman5

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2016, 12:48:03 PM »
Bought this and can say it is well worth the money, thanks for all the effort in putting it together.

Offline CircleK

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2016, 10:50:26 PM »
also purchased and watched this too. awesome video, great quality and the riding is great with a lot of different styles. theres something in this to suit everyones tastes. its great to actually sit down and watch a full length DVD instead of surfing through a bunch of 2 minute clips on youtube.

Offline bmxelement90

• Backpacker
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 04:29:24 PM »
sorry to bump and old thread...but where can I watch this now? I clicked the link to buy the video and got the 404 message

Offline Revig

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2016, 05:41:38 PM »