Author Topic: RIP Mathias Dymarski and Marie Lausch  (Read 7009 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
RIP Mathias Dymarski and Marie Lausch
« on: November 16, 2015, 12:34:03 AM »

Fellow BMX rider Mathias Dymarski and his girlfriend Marie Lausch died during the terrorist attack in Paris. Our condolences to their families and friends. At the Comin Lyon contest there was a minute of silence in memory of the two.

We looked up Mathias' last video. It was a trip to Andalusia with many street riding sessions. That's how we should remember him - as a fun-loving talented rider!

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: RIP Mathias Dymarski and Marie Lausch
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 07:17:56 PM »
It is very difficult to comment on this because I can hardly imagine how this must feel for their friends and families. But I would like to show that I do not feel unconcerned about it.
I wish you strength to deal with it.

Offline pawnshopmike

• Cliffhanger
    • http://www.ebay.com/sch/pawnshopmike/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 12:27:58 PM »
Wow. Very said to hear. :-(

Offline ground2air

• Forkglider
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2015, 03:42:22 PM »
You never realize how close to home this hits. So sorry to hear of this news!

Offline Paradoxium

• Administrator
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 11:47:42 AM »
Very sad news. R.I.P.

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 11:18:50 PM »
It is very Sad.. remember Americans, vote for ANOTHER Muslim Sympathizer... most of you voted a Muslim in the last two times... ...I DONT CARE WHO THIS OFFENDS!!! The killing of INNOCENT people because you wanna make a statement makes you a spineless BITCH..... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE MUSLIMS.. ...!!!  Fnck all those Goat Fnckers!!!

Offline Revig

• Cliffhanger
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2015, 01:52:34 AM »
It is very Sad.. remember Americans, vote for ANOTHER Muslim Sympathizer... most of you voted a Muslim in the last two times... ...I DONT CARE WHO THIS OFFENDS!!! The killing of INNOCENT people because you wanna make a statement makes you a spineless BITCH..... THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MODERATE MUSLIMS.. ...!!!  Fnck all those Goat Fnckers!!!

reading this after walking around earlier again near the concert hall where one of the attacks took place, I don't know what makes me sad the most... finding utterly idiotic comments and insults in such a thread or realising that I think that simple minded americans should not be allowed to post here?

Offline JUGGARNAUT

• GF Inhabitant
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2015, 10:14:14 AM »
Some simple minded AMERICANS SAVED YOUR country before . Too bad innocent people died, instead of sympathizers...such as you...

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2015, 05:48:48 PM »
Hi,
this topic is of course very political and there are different opinions. But shouldn't we discuss this in another thread in order to show respect for Mathias and Marie? I think we should separate it because this thread was not meant to fight for our political thoughts but in memory of Mathias and Marie.