Author Topic: Dub's new Rodeo trick  (Read 2241 times)

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Dub's new Rodeo trick
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:03:28 AM »

Dub is a master on the backwheel and has been working on this trick which he calls Rodeo for several years. Much respect for his perseverance! Check this comment he posted on FB:

"Currently injured at the knee I have to put the bike aside for some time , but here is a trick I've been working on for the longest time. It took me three years to finally get to the other side of the bike witthout scuffing or braking , just pure pivots and turbines switch footed on the peg and on the pedal. It might look easy but the complexity of this trick is quasi unfathomable.This was shot on the trip to Barcelona for the Barcelona Extreme competition..."

Offline DaddyCool

• Deathtrucker
Re: Dub's new Rodeo trick
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 09:51:15 AM »
Jean, this is really impressive!
I had to watch it several times to get it. By the way: Not changing between the two cameras would have been better to make it understandable, but this is just my opinion.
I think the ride out makes it really good because you step on the other side of the bike. This and the video with Thomas Noyer made me think you must be an alien  ;D

Offline TRUTH1970

• Backpacker
Re: Dub's new Rodeo trick
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2015, 12:47:58 PM »
Dub this is insane!  rest up ,come back healthy and I cant wait to see what crazy stuff u think of next.