Author Topic: Sosh Freestyle Cup - Invitational contest  (Read 2838 times)

News_Bot

Sosh Freestyle Cup - Invitational contest
« on: May 22, 2015, 11:19:07 AM »
Date: 17.06.2015 - 20.06.2015

"I´m really happy to announce that i´m organizing an Invitational contest during the Sosh Freestyle cup in Marseille, France.

The event will take place on one of the most beautiful beach in Marseille "La Plage Borély" from 17th till 20th June.

With the help of Sosh I´m inviting 7 of the best BMX rider in the world to battle right on the beach on a 200 square meter wooden platform but most importantly have a good time altogether and showcase BMX Flatland at it´s finest!" - Matthias Dandois

The invited riders

8 riders: Alex Jumelin (FRA), Viki Gomez (SPA), Ucchie (JAP), Dominik Nekolny (CZ), Waldemar Fatkin (GER), J-W Prevost (CAN), Raphael Chiquet (FRA) and I.

The Judges:

With such a sick athlete panel we needed great judges: so Alexis Desolneux, Frank Lucas and Remy Dunoyer (3 legendary riders) will be there to take care of the business. 

Program:

Wednesday 17th: Practice

Thursday 18th: Best Trick contest

Friday 19th: Qualifications (to determine battle order)

Saturday 20th: Finals (battle format 1 vs 1). 

Prize Money: 7000 euros

Announcer: The legend Guillaume "Kwet" Ubeda

Offline Mr News Bot

• Robot
  • GF Inhabitant
    • global-flat
Sosh Freestyle Cup - Invitational Flatland Contest
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2015, 11:23:52 AM »

Matthias is inviting some of the best riders to Marseille for an invitational contest: "I'm really happy to announce that i'm organizing an Invitational contest during the Sosh Freestyle cup in Marseille, France. The event will take place on one of the most beautiful beach in Marseille "La Plage Borély" from 17th till 20th June. With the help of Sosh I'm inviting 7 of the best BMX rider in the world to battle right on the beach on a 200 square meter wooden platform but most importantly have a good time altogether and showcase BMX Flatland at it's finest!"

The invited riders 8 riders: Alex Jumelin (FRA), Viki Gomez (SPA), Ucchie (JAP), Dominik Nekolny (CZ), Waldemar Fatkin (GER), J-W Prevost (CAN), Raphael Chiquet (FRA) and Matthias Dandois (FRA).
Prize Money: 7000 euros

More details: Sosh Freestyle Cup